Reviews for I Never Felt Love in My Heart
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Your poems are so deep. Everything you write is so heartfelt and sweet! I think you are an excellent writer! I think you have true talent and potential and please keep writing. You are such a great writer so keep up the excellent work!
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Beautiful! Too cute!
LAawardwinner chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
That's great! Lots of emotion!
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
very good. Sweet _
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I can never write something so passionate;;
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
i love this poem. It leaves a happy feeling (& its hard 2 get me to feel happy). its really good/ keep writing.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Aw. That was sweet.
Tears Scattered like Sta chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
aw, that's so sweet, if you're single, just tape that poem to you, you'll have girls flocking to you.
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Oh my god! I love this so much. It's so sweet and ahh, reminds me of me well, kinda. I LOVE IT! This is such an excellent piece! :)

Keep writing well,

Vnomi. ;)
iustus chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I'd sure like to know who this is to.
Pardalis chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very sweet... but a recomendation to you is to spell out the word "you" in your summaries and use correct punctuation, because I have to admit I expected a poem with mispellings and errors... no offence, it was just what I assumed from your sumaries. But the poem wasn't at all what I expected, very nicely done in describing something that's so strong and hard to put into words.
Macotee chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
aww, sweet. I love it!
NizzHobbit chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
you kind of had this half rhyme thing going. It's cute, but the flow could be a bit better. It's really cute though...
Cati chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
great poem, i can totally relate...thanks for reviewing mine :)