Reviews for There Was Still Emma, Inhaling the Peace
timeisconstant chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
this is very moving.

truly sad though.

i rather enjoyed the repeated use of "inhaling the peace..."

or w.e is was that sounded like that.
dontouchme chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
That was REALLY good thats all I have to say
ku chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Yes, very good. I can see why this piece is popular. However, at times it is condescending ... there's a feeling of moral righteousness ... like the author truly knows what is right or wrong
Celestrial Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Beautiful
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
OMG, that was beautiful! Rather than pity her, I envy her for the peace she knows!

A brillent work of art!

T~H
Ariel chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Aw. *tear drop* That was so sweet and sad.
Katrina Forest chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
This was a lovely piece of work, I enjoyed it a lot. It reminded me of a poem in prose form. Excellent job.

-Katrina
Faiths Flower chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This was beautifully written and well put together. It is a nice and peaceful read, as well as original. I'm off to check to see if you have any other works, I hope so. :)

Lady Shaiye
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Oh wow. I'm sitting here crying, that was so beautiful.
Laura chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Oh my god ... that has to be one of the best short pieces I've ever read.

*bows to you*
Escape Velocity chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This is really beautiful; a poignant and heartbreaking story. I love the juxtaposition of the pain in the world and Emma's happiness. My favourite line? 'Inhaling the peace'.
literatesamwise chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This story was very touching and it really does make you think. I got so much into it that I nearly cried. :-)

Great story!

Cheers!
WritersBasement cant be arsed to sign in chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hey...

I am currently in the process of bullding a webby, .com (for an idea of it, go to writersbasement) and am collecting favourite storys.

I was wondering if you would allow us to post this stry on our site?

If so, email me at the above email address and I will email you with the detials..

Thanks

Su
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
in a way, it was patronising to people likee mma. but in another way, it was beautiful, clear and sparkilng. it had an echo of truth resonating through it. it was very sweet, soft, lovely. warm, friendly, kind. it was beautiful, unusula, and i liked it.
Kezarahk chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Uniquely sensitive and... touching.

Nicely done.