Reviews for Life
lookingwest chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Nice haiku, I've never taken my hand in writing any, so I might not be really great a critiquing it. At any rate, I like the image and it really reminded me of an Ezra Pound poem In A Station at the Metro. That's always a good image to invoke, that sense of sort of namelessness associated with a big crowd, and I really also like the image of you finding these words in an actual crowd, hope that's true, I like seeing where the emotion came from!
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very nice haiku. I like how you took a literal, everyday activity and made it mean something more. I liked the second line. It contributed a lot towards the meaning. The first line didn't feel particularly strong to me, though. It felt a little bland, like it could use some imagery to spice it up. Considering the syllable count, though, it's hard to suggest what else could be done with it. Overall, this was a well written haiku.
jadedmari chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice message. From what I've read previously, you've taken a liking to haikus. Thank you for your reviews; I'm not sure if I stated that in earlier reviews.
Exuberant Lemon chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
it's really good. I had to read it a few times to understand it though. It confused me a little the first three times I read it because it has no punctuation, but then I realised it doesn't need any, you just have to make sense of the words. good job! _
Amelia Ysgrave chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
luv it. great decsription of life
sarah chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
you could add more
tigress2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
very nice. some how this brings the song "dust in the wind" to mind, but maybe thats just me :P
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Yeah, I know the feeling of just being one in a crowd. Well expressed!

CoolBeans18s
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I like this.

Heart of the Sword
sirius chatham chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I usually don't like haikus...except this one and a few others.

Great haiku...takes such a usually horrible poem and turns it into to something meaningful. Great. I wish all haikus were like that...

Bitterly,