Reviews for Puppy Luv
sweetpea265 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I thought I was going to like this story, but with all the Kanaria-san's and name changes I'm getting a little confused. Where is this story taking place? Anyway, I don't think I'm in the mood to read any further. Sorry :(
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
I like this story, even if it hasn't been updated in years...
Estelin chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
this story is great. keep up the good work and writing. i can't wait for the rest to come
smwah chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
AW cute

i can tell this story is going to be fluffy..

nice plot similar to fruits but not really..

just the animal thing.. but they don't really turn. so it doesn't matter. you story is it's own thing

keep going with it. i find it cute

smwah
Leila chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
"Not so fast. You can't possibly go there like THAT! Let's give you a make over!"
Oh joy.
Somebody save me!
OMG! Lol...I feel for Jane. I've lost count of how many times Crystal (my friend) has gotten hold of me to make me over! Yeah right! I think she was trying to change me completely! Lol, I love the story so far and I keep getting the strong urge to draw your charas! If I do, you won't mind will you?
Psyco101 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
This is good. I can't wait for the next installment!
paws-bells chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
Hi! I like your story very, very much. It is pretty hilarious and sweet too. I hope that you will continue writing this fic as I'd hate to see such a wonderful story go uncompleted. Added you to my list of Favorites and Alerts! Update soon! I'd be waiting to read the next chapter of Puppy Luv!
angel chapter 7 . 3/18/2004
Heylo, cute i like, pleez continue.
Nony chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
Hey. ;_; When are you going to update? I'm dying here! ::Starts to cry and runs away only to hid under her bed, huggling the Anonmity plushie.::
r.mai chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
oh okay. ha ha ha. i was like wha? who the hell are those people? and oh btw, did you erase all the old reviews or something? o_O; is confused... must be the rewrite thingie... ah well... it's going good. needs some fixing here and there though. hope you update soon! bye bye! _
Chibi Me chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
Why is it that this story makes me want to cuddle so much? Eh... Anyway, anyone who gets up a 6:30am must be crazy... Cuz...well...In my world that's still the middle of the night... No-really- I don't get up till 10. Plus there's nothing wrong with talk to pet as if they're people and letting them eat at the table... My cat really does think he's human; which I suppose is better than my last cat who thought he was a dog!

Your newest looks like it'll be as fun as this one... I liked the part about the first thing that comes to her mind is that she hasn't cleaned her room yet... -; Now Chibi Me must go and bravely scamper off to find more updated fics... Toodles!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
wonderful chapter. I really enjoyed it. I think this is the last chapter that you had posted before, isn't it? So yeah...please update soon!

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
Youku Kazeyami chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
That was a really cute lil date Perverted lil thing aint he :p oh well, a guy must b stupid if he's not tempted by such lil things but then again it could b fatal ; Update ASAP i wanna no wat happens next! _
Kitzophrenic chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
Ah! Another great chapter! Poor Matsuri, but I can't help but smile when I think of him as a cute-ickle-puppy-that-I-just-want-to-cuddle-and-cuddle-and-give-fettuccini-alfredo-to ALL DAY LONG!

... Um... Yeah... *coughs*

Just ignore me. Heh. I'm still a little stunned by the cuteness of this chapter (and it was updated so quickly too!). It seems that-Dare I say it?-Matsuri seems to care just a -little- for Nym.

No, wait. That's just the dog in him, isn't it? -_- Or so he thinks... (Cue the suspenseful-yet-slightly-romantic background music!)

Oi, sorry about the lack of review quality. I'm having a bit of writer's block at the moment and it's sort of *blocking* both my fic-writing and review-giving abilities. Darn it all! Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling inspired (care to share some creativity?). 'Vampire in My Basement' seems like it's gonna be good read-So, if you'll excuse me, I'll go have a look at it! _ Keep up the great writing and I'll see ya next chap!

-Kit
Noriku chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
Oh! I love this SO much! Poor doggy... Maybe I should get him a biscuit... ;; Please update soon!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »