Reviews for Puppy Luv
ZaneCobriana chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
I love this story! I can't wait for you to finish the rewrite _

YAY! Vampire Novels! _ I like Amelia-Atwater Rhodes's series _
Youku Kazeyami chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Wah! That was too short! ;_; Wish it was longer coz i really wanna know what happens when Anonymity babysits him :3 Well, i'll b waiting 4 da next chappies! _

.:'*~!-a!\z33_85~*':.
Kitzophrenic chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Another great chapter! Wasn't this one called 'the sad pair' before or something? I know, I know, it's a -wild- and -crazy- idea, but somehow I just felt it deep down in my gut... -_-

-Anyway-, as I said before, 'tis another interesting episode-I just wish it was a teensy bit longer! I feel so bad for both our two a-cursed ones. Poor poor boys, why do the cute ones always have all the strange, magical problems, curses, diseases and whatnot? Meh. Maybe you'll reveal some sort of hint in your next chapter-Which I'm hoping will be as soon as you possibly can (or sooner...)

_ So please keep with the revising, 'cause it's all been wonderful so far! Maybe you could go and do a little now? ... Pour moi? *_* Yeah, yeah, I'll leave you to it. Ja!
Chibi Me chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
*giggles* I really liked the potty trained part...I can just see the cute little furry Matsuri dog trying to use the bathroom...-;

Want to cuddle little black sad-looking puppy...Must cuddle something...Need to cuddle...*Chibi me runs off to find and cuddle her cat* -
Silver Magiccraft chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
I still like it...A lot. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon...
Kitzophrenic chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Ack! I can't believe I hadn't even noticed this! For the love of all that's adorable, fluffy and canine, how could I have missed the fact that you've FINALLY started to rewrite this fic?

Honestly! What took you so long? After you put this baby on pause (a horrible decision on your part), I was getting a little worried you would never get back to it. But alas, Anonymity Jane runs free once more!

Another question: what's with the lack of reviews? 20? Meh, that's weak... Poor... pinkuz is it now? You're so underappreciated, ne? There, there... Don't cry now, one day I'm sure the FP world will come to recognize your talent. And if they don't, I'll bash some sense into 'em with Neria's Dragon Jar! (About that, it was a nice little touch tossing in that little Bin no Ai flashback... I had to smile at that.)

O-kay! That's good for me! Please keep up the great revising and, if you don't mind, that is, do it just a teensy bit faster? Eh..? Anyway, great chap!
Chibi Me chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
I'm off the net for awhile and when I come back everyones updated! Yay for me!Oh yeah, Yay for you too! -
Youku Kazeyami chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
i'LL b waiting 4 chapter 6! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! _ any how, i really like ur stowee n cant wait 2 read more!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
Great chapter again. I can't wait to see the next one. And I really can't wait untill we get past the poit where the story was at before! So please update soon! This chapter was great...Wait I almost forgot...When Kanaria was describing(sp) himself he said 'In fact, with his height, a little over six the last time he checked' That really doesn't make much sense...so yeah...Just make sure to update soon!

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
belle chapter 5 . 7/6/2003
i've read the original and this..and wow..it has changed quite a bit..didn't realise kanaria was so old! lol..

ah well..plz continue p i know this hasn't got so many reviews from b4..but it's a realli great fic )
midzen chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
EE! Good story. Kanaria's such a player...but he's cool. Matsuri seems like much more of a child when the story's told from Kanaria's point of veiw...so much more innocent! Keep up the great work!
HannahMarieWillow chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Hmm, good start, Nym is really quite intruiging. Gets confusing reading the japanese or whatever it is but then i dont know any japanese. lol.

btw, feel free 2 r/r my stories. ;)
Chibi Me chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
Oh... More chapters... I like more...very much so... But isn't this where you stoped last time? Anyway don't stop this time, Ok... 'Cuz I really do like this story. -
Silver Magiccraft chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
Great job...I can't wait to get the chance to read the next chapter or two again...So please update asap...

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
blue raindrop chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
still anxiously waiting for the next chapter~_~

at least you're back and I know youll be working on the story again ! I've been waiting and waiting for months!

blue raindrop