Reviews for Puppy Luv
aznistic chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
omgg this is getting so interesting *_* please update soon! I know revising/rewriting takes a while but I'm dying for more! _
midzen chapter 4 . 6/18/2003
E! Great story! I can't wait for the updates...garr... stupid cliffhangers! (j/k!) Heh...eye of ojos...clever...Keep up the GREAT style of writing!
Lovely Elf Kurumi chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
i love it and kana sounds really cute
SKT chapter 4 . 6/13/2003
I really, really like this story! It's great!
Ed-the-female chapter 3 . 6/13/2003
this is so cute i can't wait to read more. You had me laughing from the beginning! I had fun reading this, update!
Youku Kazeyami chapter 3 . 6/10/2003
OH! Me likes! I really hope I get to read the end of this and I would really like to see a manga version of "Bin No Ai"! _ Wish I could write as good as u!
aznistic chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
more so soon? *_* Awesome chapters, I liked re-reading them and good luck with the rest of your re-write _
Chibi Me chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Hey now, I'm sure I review this one a long time ago, with a couple more chapters, too. Oh well, still liked it and I wanna read more chaps so hop to it! -
aznistic chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
wow! A rewrite! I'd thought you had left forever! Well please continue! I can't wait for you to get on with it! I noticed a few changes, but I had no idea before that there was a lot of inconsistency. *_* I hope you update soon!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Great. I didn't see anything different though, or am I just blonde? So yeha. Update soon. And I would read a manga version...

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
foxdance chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
That was so cute! Ah... I can't say anything more since I am so overwhelmed by the 'kawaii-ness' of it *grins* Please update soon ;p
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3