Reviews for Lifeor just a small part of it
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Nice. Telling us that no matter what we do, the cycle we live is neverending. Makes me wonder if what I am going through right now is going to continue forever.
this is not a biography chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I like the subject, but again, way to much rhyme. It's too cluttered.
Laksha chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
i love how parts of it rhyme. i admire anyone who can make them rhyme like that. keep up the good work!
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
brilliant! I really like the line about why is there war if we all want peace? This is really excellent and very true.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This was a good poem. Great work! I would review your other works, but I fear that they are all rated R. Therefore, I cannot. Read my stuff and you'll know why. In any case, wonderful work with this poem. Do keep writing.

~*~AbunaiChikara
To-Speak chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
wow...

i like the part 'all surrendering to never ending time ' best

to me it says that no matter what, life is going to happen
Cherished Dreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
great poem yes, i do make love poems and all but i also like poems about life... and this one is very good... very... [no offence] depressing but also at the same time very happy
elirte chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh wow, I really like that, keep up the good work...
Abandon-Ship chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This is the one that i liked the most out of all i read. nicely written, and i like the idea of the poem. keep doin what ya doin!
FatalDarkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
i got your message on my review board for one of my poems..thanx a lot

this is a great poem!

love,

Sonja
Malise Diabolus chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hey, I like this poem, the way you rhymed... which is a weakness in my writing... but i shouldn't say that. There is something about the poem i feel that can be done to make it better, but at the moment i don't know, so i'll tell you when i figure it out, after i read it over a few more times.

-Airi-
Jade Black chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That's even better than the last few I read. This is the kind of poem I love reading overall- and a superb observation on life. I think we've probably got alot in common.
Metal Summer chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow that is a very good poem! I have to read more!
Nicole Lauren chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
My my my, you sure do have a large fan club around here. I suppose that is only a reflection of your great poetic skills then, ay? :)

Anyways,I liked this poem alot. It strangely reminded me of the songs "Gangsta's Paradise" and "Pastime Paradise". Heh, don't ask. Anyways, I felt this was one of your more mellower poems, yet on the same note very potent. I think you have a wonderful skill with conveying emotions through words, however I suggest you practice refining it. Another thing I would like to suggest is to watch the rhythm and flow of your poems. The best way to do this is recite the poem aloud a few times. Make sure it sounds good.

I also think the last line:

"And so it goes, never bending, the cycle we are in is never ending"

Might have a nice affect if you enjammed the last three words.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your goals in poetry and hope you go far.

Over and Out,

Nikki
noclipgod25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Nice job, only try not using shortcuts such as 'u' and 'y' it makes your work seem childish when in fact it is not. Oh and when I flame people's work I mean it for the best of the author. I don't know how you'll take it, some take it well others as if I had taken a knife to their throats.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »