Reviews for This one is called F You
A. C. Middleton chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
You're a little long winded.
loz chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I love the flow of this peice. It's sounds really American, the vocabulary. Good. Brilliant actually. You could sue Frankee and Eamon for stealing the title for their songs. Athough their songs r no competition for this poem. Forgive me for being a stupid english girl but this sounds like a rap. Ok gtg now ive embarassed myself. Thankyou for reviewing my stuff b4 btw. Laters Laura.x
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Ok, I didn't really get this one. I don't know why. But it is well written.
kep chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wow, good and with a depth that I rarely find. You have one hell of a vocabulary! Excellent poem. Very intense. And by the way, I have seen that darkness video as well as others, they're all over britain and everyone loves them! agh.
Jackz chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
i like this. you've got this whole poetry thing down perfect
Shining Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Recalcitrant~

I liked it. It's a unbalanced sometimes syllable-wise, but oh well. Thanks for reviewing my stuff, by the way.

~Shining Moonlight
uxecila chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I guess I must be stuck in the afterglow of reading "Hurt," but I had a harder time relating to this piece for some reason. Don't get me wrong, it's still very good and extremely unique, but it doesn't seem to flow as well as it could. Must be the editing. You should really take more time with that, so your readers won't be breathless or confused due to awkward phrasing. :) Anyway, all in all, it was a good effort. I really enjoyed your way of rhyming, I don't think I've seen anyone do it quite like you before...
Aknalog chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
holy sh*t awesome writing i love the rhyming (i totally agree with what you said about people bitch*ng about sacrificing meaning for rhymes, i get that a lot) this is awesome write on
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh wow... that was so awesome. I loved it so much... it was wonderful!

Thank you for such the nice review on my story, by the way. I am in the process of getting a book of mine published, so your praise really boosted my confidence.

Once again, I loved the poem~

Megan
Foxlair chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Thanks so much for the review. . Wow, you seem to have a good sense of rhyme. You make it look easy. Keep it up.
She'sGone chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
dont worry,you rhyme beautifully. I've seen people do that forcefully and end up screwing up their poems. This was really good, I liked it;)
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Hm...this was really great! Life is definately confusing...really liked it._
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
This rocks! I can feel a beat to it! ;

B. ~~
crossed Ts chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
short but extremely good. Correct me if i'm wrong but i am taking this poem is about someone you though you knew so well but in the end she wasn't at all like what you thought...funny how it happens a lot ai. *applauds you* I'm taken by this poem.
Splintered Heart chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Wow...you are such a good writer!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »