Reviews for Graduation Sonnet
khan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
need help to write a sonnet on graduation of 2012 need helpppppp
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
The rhyme scheme was definately a pleasure to read; it flowed very nicely. Keep up the great work!
~The One and Only
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I liked the end of this one. The first grade. That is so cute.
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Hahaha... LOL... wow. The ending was... unexpected. :) Very good, though, don't get me wrong. I love your stuff- keep up the amazing work.

Love love,

Eternity
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*laughs quietly to self* Interesting way to end it...I like it. _ Besides that though, yeah...that's pretty much the way I felt during my recent graduation. Great work. Keep it up!
Tenika D chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
LOL, very funny. I wasn't expecting the end, though . . . Very nice. It's hard to throw in twists and make them work.

Tenika Dargan
Nobody1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
i would change the last two lines. i understand that you were trying a different approach, but those last to lines just make the poem cute, and im hoping that that isnt what your aiming for
Amalia Janeway chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
*laughs* That's great. Nice twist at the end. I was all set for a moving piece about the joys and sorrows of graduating high school. Really nice. I like the rhythm.
A Weaver of Words chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hey that was soo great! makes me like crave the past... if that makes any sense. lol! i loved the last line!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
that was nice i like the litle meter work u did in this lik u took few pains to set it up but it works perfectly. I dont know if i felt the same way about Graduation..i stil miss my school. even wrote a poem about it *a tear for Dreyfoos* ill post it sometime in the future..if i not too lazi.

~Nat~
My New Idol chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
that was good too
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Brilliant...
oh-sweet-nothing chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
oh man. sonnets are so hard to write (or i think so) so great job!
TL Demeter chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
wow, dejavu,...

outstanding poem!

TL Demeter
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
hey, i kinda like this:) ~Osunale~