Reviews for be where i wanna be
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Cute.
MikoKagome chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Heh...Thats awesome dude. Oh Yea! Thanks for reviewin my shit cuz. I don't think it's that good but hey...i give peoples whats they want. Anyway, I just put up some more shit so go and read and review it. I mean if you want.

~*Sakura-Chan*~
The intellect chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
big coolio, you shoul reli add another chapter as it seems like a promising hip hop lyric. keep it going on as this is xcellent.

cheers 4 review.

oh i lurve graffiti 2... who's ur fav?

the intellect

x
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Sounds a lot like a rap, but as good one at that. ) Another very true and well-written poem. Keep on writing!
uxecila chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Very empowering message you have here, and you did it without shoving your intentions down our throats. Bravo! Although, it was a rather strange experience reading this poem... I keep imagining it as a set of lyrics to rap. You have that flair about you, you know? Which makes me curious to ask, and you can yell at me if I'm being nosy... But do you have any rapping skills, or are you mostly a poet? If not, maybe it's something you might want to think about. :) I'd be interested to see the results!
Mel Raye chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
great poem! keep on writing! )
Devil6667 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
this was an amazing poem, you have a real gift. it really makes you feel the emotion, and you are a great writer... keep at it!
Myra Kilgore chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
okay man you are great. this one bank. ever thought about rappin' because you got some skills at working the flow
Nobody1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
this poem seemed to have a consistant meaning, but in order to create a truly good poem, you need to make every line fit the meaning you are trying to comunicate. its not enough that half or two thirds of then are important, every line needs to be. i have noticed that many of your poems do not have this and because of this seem to jump around. if you cannot find a rhyme to the previous verse that does not fit, then scrap the first verse or change the last words to something you can link the next one to. this of course can be difficult and often tedious, many verses will that you like will have to be taken out, but if you skip around, the reader will find it impossible to distinguish between important verses andunimportant verses and alot of the meaning and significance will be lost to the reader while they try to understand them.
Talon Tearine chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Very true for me I guess. This poem needs more reviews!
JustAnotherGothChick chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hey there! I'm going to review for all of the ones you suggested, plus most of the ones you didn't- you have a great ability to work with words! Thank you for the compliment; I don't get them much, as my damn teachers are a bunch of jerks. *laff* Anyhoo, this actually makes you think a lot, which normally I don't do. You're on my Fave Author list now. Ja ne (good-bye)! JAGC
JadedSecrets chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow! verry good, I luv this poem, continue writting please!

*Jade*
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
"Cuz I'm as real as I wanna be"

That grabbed me. I relate to this poem. This is beautifull written! *wink*
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
that was fuckin' cool man ...you're really good at freestyle..
Special K Birmingham chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Wow, loads of emotion in this. Sounds like it could be a rap. I like the rhymes, the irregular pattern of the freestyle compiments the words really well.

Keri