Reviews for Death of Death
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was absolutely captivating! Very interesting idea, and written very well.
pandora505 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
I liked the first one, with the way some people want death and some would give anything not to have it.
kazfuego chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Probably the best piece I've ever read about death and all that. The way you manipulate the words... I can't quite explain it, really. lol But hey, you're good.
-kaz
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
That was superb. I really can't stop complimenting I'm sorry I can't.
TL Demeter chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
hmm... I really enjoyed reading this. This poem has grabbed me by the neck and didn't let me get up and leave(friends-cutters-hospitalized)...
"Dead as dead can be." Can I quote you on that? Gah! Rambling!
Anyways, truly grand poem!
Holiday Greetings, from TL Demeter
molzi chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
they were both amazing, and seemed deep, but I was too tired to fully get that. I quite like the lengths of the lines, and it is a little suspenseful (can I spell?) - really good.

molly x
ColorCrayons chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
death's death...very interesting idea. i liked both poems, good job

color outside the lines
KiSSmeImALice chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
hey, this is really good (i know it's been a while, but i've been keeping myself busy busy busy w/alot of things) anyway, just to let you know, I have (finally) updated Luke! YAY! Plz read and review as always!

CYA Chic

**The Kid 118**
elven lily chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
wow. my friend (fairies wear boots) read this to me down the phone and i decided i had to read it for myself.

its a fantastic idea, truly. and the description you've put in it is great. its fab the way you acknowledge what is supposed to be happening and then describe how its not. :)
Lappy chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
You're so descriptive in your writing. it's really beatiful. I also liked the first poem better but the second was just as good as the first. Keep on writing!
thornwitch chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
I do not know how you do that, i'm not even gonna try and imagine how you come up with such fantastic poems cos i'd probably lose myself in it all. That was amazing, i could see him running, i was scared of those wraith like creatures...brilliant, and still with that eerieness about it.
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow... very interesting... I don't know what to say. Goodjob.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
What an amazing concept. In the book I'm writing right now, I swear I just wrote about this. Except that mine is that the Door that leads to Beyond (my idea of Heaven/Hell) is blocked and the souls cannot enter, and they fill the room that leads to the door, and eventually, no one can die.

Enough of my ramblings!

Great poem, I love it.

winged one
Softly Jae chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Amazing. Really makes you think about all the times in a day that your life is saved. You are an awesome writer.

-never stop writing-
thornwitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
That is such an amazing idea, i can't think how you could have come up with it. Wow, really interesting way of writing it to, focusing on many different people trying or not trying to die. Just a thought, maybe you might like the idea of another piece as to why death died? Why (or if) he took his own life? I'd like to read that if ever you did write it.