Reviews for The Adventures of the Mugwump Children
staco chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is amazing! Charlton is hilarious. Actually, the whole thing is hilarious.
Blade Marilyn chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*Sips brandy and contemplates your story in a smoking robe before a lit fireplace.* . . . OH MY GOD MY ROBE'S ON FIRE!. *Puts fire out and looks flustered, sinks into a high-backed velvet chair and pours more brandy, a crazed look in her eye.* Anyhoo, I found your story quite charming, and I feel it would behoove the world in a ubiquitously phenominal sort of way if you were to continue. It's a bit Lemony Snicket, but, just throw in random things completely un-Snicket into the plot and that should solve that. *Toasts you and falls into the fire.*
Lizzy Come Lately chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was awesome.
What color was the cork?
lmao.
ha.
Kam
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
You're an odd oddly. Me likey.
sUziBeAn who is too lazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that again rocks! i love your totall random way of writing stories! cool cool coolio cool yay! write more soon!
Death Of Divinity chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
how... odd. Yes, odd, yet amusing.

Funny

More please

Raven

_X_

Live On The Wild Side
Joe George chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
GO CHARLTON! Everyone lets start a Charlton fan club! All in favour rise hand and say

"I must agree with my siblings in commenting that the remark which you audibly formulated in these recent times has sent a monumental benchmark for stupidity in the new century and I believe the only way to reconcile yourself to your former status is to continue participating in your algebra lessons"

or else just say "yeah...k"
Ellie-89 chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Wow...that must of taken alot of work to look up all of those big words. Me talk pretty like that some day, too. Funny and imaginitive.
Self-drawn Tattoo chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Luckily, the world momentarily turned into cork.

HA! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY! ..of course..i just woke up, but that's really great, lol keep thinking of those random things, it works wonders for ur audience
Darkthedestroyer chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
this is just silly, funny but silly
Celeste chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow! What a great story! Charlton is my fave person (what a guy!)

Luv Celeste