Reviews for Cry
sorcha chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
cool. like the concept and totally get haw u feel. keep up the good work but if u actually alter a couple of sentences if would be better. in my opinion it would sound way more cooler if the poem was a little more discreet and the person had to find the meaning than it actully being there. overall really good work.
james dean chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
its really good. like the mixture of hatred and saddness in the really good. oh hope u check ot the ending of my story. hope u like it. pls R&R. keep up the powerful writing
Pace chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
beautiful and very dicriptive. it shows the pain and suffering good i enjoyed reading it. thank you for reviewing mine!
buryxmexstanding chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Beautiful yet so sad. I love it! Tremendous I say! So sad...

Hope to see more!

~ Angel
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I love your imagery! The subject was great too, as well as the style. I feel that way a lot.

~God bless~
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
aw, very sad but pretty though, i enjoyed this muchly, excellent job
LauraLizz007 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
wow. very deep! i love the simile in the beginning, where you compare tears to knives that cut your face when you cry. you're a wonderful writer, keep it up!
Greensleeves1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Touching poem... i especially like the stanza about falling, it seems so true...
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
fantastic! i really really loved this one - even more than "moonlight." it does such an incredible job conveying raw emotion, and it has so much incredible, stunning imagery in it. in fact, it made me dredge up old painful memories from when i was derpressed, so i really felt like i could sympathize with the speaker's (your?) pain, which made me feel the pain myself . . . t'was wonderful. it's always such a great experience to have a poem evoke real emotion, and yours did that perfectly. it was a very powerful piece. wow okay, favorite lines . . . lol i don't even know where to begin . . . "each tear bleeds out of the corners/of my eyes" ("bleeds" was an absolutely PERFECT word to use in this context ~ it merges pain AND feelings, which is a truly great touch), "tears of my soul" (really good idea to include something beyond the physical ~ it made the pain more all-encompassing), "every inch of my mind aches" (because it actually gave me a headache, lol), "tears that turn black and dead" (just incredible), and "dying/slowly" (putting those two words on separate lines was a genius move ~ it totally magnified their impact and completely warped the tempo - in a good way ;). one suggestion, if i may: in both line two and line three you use the word "through." if you took one of them out, or changed one to a different word, you'd eliminate repetition and hence make the piece even stronger than it already is *yay!*. but yes, a truly great piece you got here. if you ever find yourself considering suicide again, i recommend that you read RisingBeauty's "Clouded Reasoning" which is really amazing and makes you think . . . wonderful job on this, loved it muchly! keep up the good work! kudos!
the max chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
hi thats realy good i like it alot keep up the good work bye
Cati chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
that was very very good...i love your use of metaphors they really added to your poem...keep writing