Reviews for Moonlight
Pace chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
the moon is never simple but always changing never the same. i find it impossible to describe the beauty especially to people who have never looked and don't know how to. you described it beautifully. thank you.
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow. Good descriptions. Such a serene tone and mood too. Wonderful. :) Write more!
PainKiller chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Your descriptions were very... serene, and it gives the reader a sense of totally peace and harmony. Beautiful work.
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is really beautiful. You words are like art.

~God bless~
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
this is beautiful... good work... never stop writing
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Very beautiful! It is pretty. I love the moon, and I love how you describe it.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
that was quite lovely! i think you did a wonderful job painting the picture: i felt like i was watching the moon through a variety of stages and i could see it very clearly. t'was very nice. the lines that intrigued me the most were: "along the skylines" (that just had this Infinity ring to it which was great), "hanging on a piece of thread" (fantastic image, loved it), "it guides us with a small road of light/a pathway toward the stars" (which was hands-down the most beautiful image in the piece), and "it casts shadows on our ways" (because it was fascinating to think of moonlight as casting *shadow* instead of light ~ especially when it's casting shadow on "our ways" specifically, which makes me want to interpret it .). a very nice poem! great work!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
pretty, awesome imagery and defintely a kinda peaceful feel to it, moves along nicely, beautifully done
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Very good poem, I loved the last stanza, and especially the last two lines. The moon truly is enchanting. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow! Very interesting descriptions of the moon! I especially liked the part where you wrote,"It guides us with a small road of light, a pathway towards the stars." Great job!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
That was really beautiful.

~Heart of the Sword
eew chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
~ Very peaceful and serene. It creates questions in my mind.

c. butterfly~**