Reviews for Faces Around Me Everywhere
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Great freeverse. Makes sense, fits together well, reminds me of some specific song lyrics.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I liked the lines "All plastic and elastic" "Like cheap make up, / They are all made up."
Incubabe chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This was slightly harsh but beautifully written.

I hope you don't really feel this way about people. It would be very sad if you did.

Diana x
MidNightVisions chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Very deep...at first I didn't understand but the concept of this piece finally hit me and it is a very good one at that
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Another good piece! Of course, not everyone who smiles is ugly on the inside. But I understand that this is a poem in general. But then again, considering this world today, it's hard to trust just anyone.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
True and beautiful
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Not all people are like this! And usually trusting eyes are true!

But this is very, very true about some people. eg: poptarts.

Poptarts popular tarts! We have a lot at our school! *sighs*

Good job, keep writing,

Vnomi. ;)
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Damn...I couldnt have said it better myself! _
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
How true...sigh.
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
That was kool! And, OH so true!

)Love Ya, Seishinseii
Pardalis chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Powerful ending... If I were you, I'd take out some of the commas at the end of the lines and just let it flow freely. You also might want to go through and use some stronger adjectives... Despite that, your poems have raw truth and powerful content. Keep writing.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Beautiful faces are like clowns - happy and nice on the outside, but a terror within. It's really too bad that so few people are able to look beyond the cover and see what's within.

~~Nire the Evil~~
Tears Scattered like Sta chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow, you are an angry writer, so full of wisdom and insight, i love it!
Macotee chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow, very deep and somewhat true. I love it!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Very good poem, you could really feel the emotion. It's too true that a beautiful face doesn't necessarily mean a beautiful personality. Good job, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*