Reviews for The Desert's Heir
HYPERHobbit chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
o suspense. sry i didn't review earlier...kinda got a little behind. lol.

hmm...i suspect there will be some intense making the other person jealous stuff ehh? bibi.
Look ma No hands chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
You really like me. :D
It's hard to concentrate on my stories, my mind keeps wandering.
I'll try to update more (maybe even revive the New Babylon).
I just need to focus better.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
Alrighty Hannah, this one is very good, but I'm not reading ALL EIGHT CHAPTERS right now! I read the first 3, about, 2 and a half more like it, it's VERY GOOD THOUGH! and you said u'd changed it to make more dialog, well, it had good dialog, so good job with that, man I haven't read the stuff u write in forever! It's SO GOOD!
wizardduel2 chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
hey!
awesome story, jealousy is always the ticket of course. omg ur so lucky! lij and dom? ah i wish i could go down there *sniff sniff*. lucky son of a bitch jk jk jk. i keep on hearing about the snl show w/lij, but i always miss it. dammit. must have better timing. did you watch the golden globes? LOTR WON! ALL 4 NOMINATIONS BABY! YES! elijah and dom were up there. hehehehehe. well i should probably stop cuz i need to do homework...dammit. well bye!
hyper
ps. fat chance of me updating soon. sry im just being a lazy arse!
00900 chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
Have I reviewed before? can't remember... oh, well, great story!
J.T. Baever chapter 7 . 12/4/2003
AAHH! i just surfin' around FP when i came up to this story...so i clicked on it and started reading, and i couldn't get enough of it. i read it all in one sitting. VERY VERY AWESOME! a couple of mistakes, but nothing too serious. you've got great discriptions, good characters, and an interesting plot. it's all very good. so update!
oh, and before i go, i must ask you if you'd read my story "the lost jewel of beldorine" if you have time. it's similar to your story in many ways, so go check it out if u want. (
Look ma No hands chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
(voice of uncle)Typos are not important. (/voice of uncle)
pretty damn good!
*Hugglez*
HYPERHobbit chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
wow! that was awesome man. he's all regal and shit. hehehehe. sorry sugar rush! yes updating and reviewing both count...don't worry i guarantee you i probably won't update for at least...ahh lets say about...1-2 more months. lets make it 38 days. hehehehe i say we make bets on who updates first. my dibs are on you! good job!

sarah
Look ma No hands chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
I get the feeling Lagohaire has not even shown half of what he is truly capable of... evil wise, and power wise.

I get the feeling Moytura is more powerful than he realizes.

I get the feeling you should update this story because it "kicks ass".

I get the feeling I should shut up now.

Hugglez and Kisslez *wink*
Kentes chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
This kind of reminds me of... er... that dude from the bible that parted the red sea and leaded his people out of Egypt (can't believe I forgot his name!).

I'm thinking of the cartoon movie disney made of this guy... though I'm almost sure I've seen it before.
Look ma No hands chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Recently I noticed you have been a faithfull reviewer of mine, yet I have not reviewed any of your stories in a long time.

Bad Kentes bad.

Well it was very intriguing... thought provocative... definetely a must read.

Though some typos and other errors you had bumped this from a 10 to an 8.5

Still... it's much better than mine... much better than most.

Good job, Reli-chan.

Damn... I just noticed how long my review is. _
wacka dkid chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
what did i say about icecream? i pretty much always think about it but i put something about it in the review.. huh. o well _. hes going to say hello my name is... the long name you killed my father prepare to die isnt he? he is that is so awesome!

the chapter was pretty good, why didnt montoya kill the guy? is he a bleeding heart now? or did he know the guy once? yeah thats probably it. or he was nice to him. something like it.

i gotta go up the stairs now before my muscles freeze up and i cant walk up them. keep the chapters up!

krissa
HYPERHobbit chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
awesome...this is really cool! sorry i couldn't review for a while...camp you know? well great job! they're gonna meet up aren't they? well bibi!

sarah
IHJ chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
Good mystery with Moytura's family history. You have several typos in one of the past chapters. I think it's suppose to be something like "he's comming herE tonight" about Lagohaire coming to see Eithlinn. Whew! Names are hard to remember. And of COURSE he couldn't kill his beloved's brother. But I believe that they're proclamations of love for the others is slightly unrealistic. But good story, overall. Worth a wait.
wacka dkid chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
hey. this chapter isnt bad _. its not sappy. i dont really get why, but its not.

and come on! the diamonds need to come back.. girls need diamonds! didnt you ever see the deBeer ads? jeez.

eithlinn isnt so jaded now. does that make sense? its like shes in shock. good writing/predicting stuff.

so whats with moytura? i keep wanting to put montoya from the princess bride in but.. HEY! YOU COULD SAY HELLO MY NAME IS INGO MONTOYA, YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE ). im done with the caps lock now. the movie was shitty except that part. i was cracking up then. so when are we going to find out about his past? well. i kinda guessed as we both know but i just know what he is but not the details. and the details are the things that make life worth it. can you imagine life w/o icecream? no i didnt think so. this review is getting longish isnt it? ho hum.

whats with montoya (perment nick name) and his dream of rain? did he want to build an aqueduct or something for his. ill stop now. i dont think anyone reads the reviews that other people make but... anyway.

can you have eithlinn take a swing at her brother? or her brother get ashed like the poor slave?

so is evil wizard just mining. is that all his ambition is? to get diamonds? hello. evil wizards are evilevil. o does he look like golum? okie. back to the point. does he deal with politics? other people? killing, invading. that kinda stuff? at least plotting? all you have him doing is sleeping with our lucky girl and killing slaves and evil laughing.

do you know where you are going with the story yet? hehe.. o well. i think i will stop the review here. email me if my typing is too cluttered to understand. i dont think i have the patience to reread my ramblings _

and to end on my usual note.. update. okay? yay wahoo hyper

krissa

ps.. i wonder how long this will be? i am guessing longer than my others. duh. but yeah. done now

BYE!D