Reviews for Aliena & David
Raven's Pen chapter 21 . 2/17/2006
very nicely developed story. my only complaint is that at the end, no one ever told david that his drink was spiked...crystal just told him not to drink it. a little bit more elaboration could've been nice, and at times the language was bland. overall, a very nice job. toodles to you, i can never hold interest in one story long enough to write more than a few thousand words on it :)
Alenor chapter 21 . 12/29/2005
hm, it was ok, i'm glad mary got what was coming to her, cya later ~ Alenor.
JACKiE chapter 21 . 8/25/2005
THIS KINDA REMINDS ME OF A WALK TO REMEBER ! WITH SHANE WEST AND MANDY MORE . ahah . except she dies in the end ]
and we'll dance chapter 21 . 8/22/2005
OMG! SO GOOD! "David smiled and softly kissed Aliena, a soft kiss to let her know this was only the beginning, a soft kiss to let her know he didn't want it to end, a soft kiss to remind her of their story."
Gurlchild92 chapter 21 . 7/15/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY!
S.J.Jones chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
I've never really been into teenage relationship kinds of stories but i actually like this one. I do think that maybe you should use more of a variety of words. You seem to use "smirk" "sigh" and "softly" a bit too much and the characters seem to be overly portrayed in a certain way which is a kind of cliche of teenagers I think. Other than that good story idea.
AshKing89 chapter 21 . 5/1/2005
THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING AND BEGINNING HECK IT ALL WASW GREAT. I'M GOING TO CHECK OUT YOUR OTHER STORYS AND PROFILE SO CYA C.P.
AshKing89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
cool I like it so far i'll finish reading it and get back to you about it C.P.
Kaz chapter 9 . 1/22/2005
This is such a great story. Keep on updating. :)
Lauren chapter 21 . 12/31/2004
I ABSOLUTELY LUV IT! YAY! Cant't wait to read the squel! U R AWESOME!
Lauren chapter 17 . 12/31/2004
YAY! They FINALLY got together! lol
Lauren chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
*sniff* Poor Aliena :(
Lauren chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
I like this chapter. DAVID ROX! He like acts all tough but he totally isn't! I LUV HIM!
Lauren chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
I really like this story so far! This is only, like the 3 story I've read on Fictionpress (more of a FanFiction gal myself). I like it when people describe the characters so I can really get a good visual of them. You've done an awesome job of that so far and I can't wait to read more!

~L
Moosher chapter 21 . 11/8/2004
Whoa..That was really good! *grins wideleh*
I spent the past three hours readin this storeh..I was soo caught up!
I actually thought that mary and kevin's plan was gonna work..bleh..stupid meh..P
..keep writin more of your fantastic storehs, and ill certainleh keep readin them!D
kay..ciao