Reviews for College Life
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
good
mia aurora chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
poor maria :(
AshleyMichele chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
oh god! you HAD to leave me there didnt you? jeez , *mumbles* jerk... what? i didnt say anything. lol , i like the story , its great. there were only like 2 misspelling in the whole thing that i picked up so no worries there. i cant wait for more , you have to update soon! please!
darkgurl92 chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
o...interesting..update soon
Kalypteina chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
I like this story! Update soon, soon soon!
Crashing Cows chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Hm. I think the conversations are sorta corny. And Maria doesn't sound like she's really mature... she just seems boring coz she doesnt do the same things other kids her age do. Anyway... I don't think its actually ethical for a tutor or lectrer to take a student out for dinner. Especially since Matt doesn't seem like a real rule breaker. Anyways, you can do better!
lilygrace367 chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
wow, this is a really good story so far. I just have one question: is the professor's eyes blue or brown? i think you said both in the story when describing him. But other than that i liked it a lot and looking forward to an update
denihines chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
woops.

don't worry, i'm sure her words will leave her mocked soon.

thanks, deni :)
anarion chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
seems unreal as a teacher can't date a student.. if he takes her to dinner isn't it obvious that he wants to date her.. yet he says he doesnt want to..what's going on?
raniaur chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
keep going...
hurricane1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
update!
Frodo Blythe chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
great so far. please continue soon
theoryoferin chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Ooh... I like this. _ Hopefully a new chapter is on the way!
Perfect Coconut chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Aww, she seem's nice, dont let this go down sleezy road.
Kvisth chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
This is great and I hope you update soon. This is SO added to my favourites list.
- Silver