Reviews for a hope for peace
iinactiveuser chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This IS deep. The rhyme! It's so cool! xD It's very good! :) And the bad words, tch. Well, bad words emphasize seriousness so I don't think it should matter. :3

Sincerely,
CC
recycledpaper chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Pretty good play on words to voice a common sentiment. Good work !
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very good. I like what it is you are begging for here.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I like it, I could have been with out some of the words ones enough, they kinda take away from what your trying to say! :)
JadeFox chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I really like your style. I'm not a fan of rhymes, cause mostly the rhymes doesn't make sense or disturb me, but you're very skilled in using them.

And somehow the war in Iraq comes to my mind...but well, forget about that.

It's a great poem. I put you and this one on my favs. :-)

Cheers

JadeFox
fruitcakes chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That sounds pretty dark and deep. I like it. The language makes it...interesting!
Rocket Boy chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Awesome! Hope to see more of your work soon! keep the work up !
avani.awakening chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I like the last line. 100 points for using evanescence in a poem. Still, the rhyming...
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Sounds like a rap. The same kind of rhyming (what I mean is that the same word is being rhymed with...example: cat, hat, mat...) That made it flow together nicely, and gave it a fast pace, but I didn't necessarily liked it that much (I'm not talking abotu the poem! I'm talking about the rhyming thing) Ok, I'm just contradicting myself...ignore all the above.

Anyways, yes, I really want world peace, but sadly that all seems like a fairy tale. Many people say war is the only reason we'll get peace, but I really don't like it when people fight against each other and there's bloodshed everywhere, no matter what the reason. BUt that's just my opinion

Good job on this, it's a good passionate (is that the right word?) poem.
Sazzle chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I like this one much more. Good rhythm and rhyme. Could even make a very good rap!
blpunkdrummer chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
thats one of the best poems i have ever seen
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Myoho Renge Kyo

The Mystic Law of Cause and effect through sond (teaching). Youre right this is deep im loving it .

~Nat~
Fire Fae chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
oh, this SO describes America and what i think of it. this is deep, i tend to like poems with this type of subject matter. oh, btw, thanks for reviewing my poem!

- rena
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
_ This is awesome! I love this!
Brandi L chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Good poem. I really liked the last line. Keep up the good work! ;)