Reviews for The Witch of Sweetbrire
green n yellow fish chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
hey, I really liked ur story! it's amazing! read mine "Death is part of the Process" It's good, but not as gud as urs,
luv
green n yellow fish
charmed03 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
"knights in shining armor and knights in dull armor" lol! I liked that!
Pathy chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Keep writing.

It leaves me wanting more. P

- Pathy
Pallas Wolf chapter 8 . 6/14/2003
Ah...I loved this fic. I demand a Prince Calamity of my own! He's so cute...in personality, that is, as we don't really have any pictures of him. So, hm. Think before speak, no?

There was one teensy mistake (a few, actually, but this was the only semi-important one) in that you referred to Samontha as 'she' ("she was truly in love with the princess"). I'm pretty sure I remember Samontha bein' a man - the gag with his name and all. -

-Palla.

OO! A sequel?
Mystified chapter 8 . 6/12/2003
DEFINITELY entertaining! ) And I'd for sure read any sequel if you do decide to do one. You have a nice balance of creativity and humor, with the whole romance factor. Nicely done.
sparklingdiamond8723 chapter 8 . 6/11/2003
This is a great story! And very funny, too!
mystal chapter 8 . 6/11/2003
That's IT? I think you ought to let us the readers know what exactly the relationship between Takatia and that witch is. Or at least give us enough hints... *dissatisfied*

okay, now for the more serious part- entertaining this story has been. Think i've made that clear enough in my previous reviews. I do think that the abovementioned relationship thingy should be cleared up though. Do let me know when there's a sequel or something.
cherebon chapter 8 . 6/10/2003
Don't leave us hanging! What did Gracollac mean by her mother was naive?
lostinscotland chapter 8 . 6/10/2003
cute! yis, yis, very entertaining, and you must continue. sorry i don't have any ideas just now, but if you really want some, let me know and i will rack my little brain and see what i can come up with! and either way, let me know if you do write more!
lostinscotland chapter 7 . 6/10/2003
lol! gotta love ditzy princesses!

and i still love cal! hehehehe ::giggles hysterically:: sorry, but this story has definitely got me hooked

lostinscotland chapter 6 . 6/10/2003
::prances happily:: i like cal! hehehe!
lostinscotland chapter 5 . 6/10/2003
lol, excellent. i like samontha. but cal still wins! yay!
lostinscotland chapter 4 . 6/10/2003
lol, i definitely like this cal guy.

lostinscotland chapter 3 . 6/10/2003
teehee! i like this prince calamity character. what a name!

mystal chapter 7 . 6/10/2003
You know, the more I read this, the more it reminds me of Slayers... Takatia is very much like Lina especially when she loses her temper at Cal(who somewhat reminds me of Gourry except he's smarter, can't fight and...you get the drift). I do wish you would work a little more on the description though. But conversation wise, you are doing great! I particularly love the exchanges between Cal and Takatia. :)