Reviews for The Witch of Sweetbrire
Pallas Wolf chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Samontha and Plumeria - I hope they live a long, happy life together, with many moments of sappy, fluffy goodness. So long as that monster of his doesn't try to attack her. (Oh, wait - that's Cal. )

Cal's like every other guy, it seems; he just can't get the hint to /stop/ and /shut/ /up./ But, hey, it works for the readers, so why not? Cal, of course, seems very much in lurve with Takatia, it's just a matter of whether or not she lurves him right back. (*crosses fingers and prays*)

And, yes, I meant to spell that 'lurve.' ;
mystal chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
I like the humour involved, especially when Cal is being stupid and annoying towards Takatia. *laughs* I'm gonna come back and finish reading the other chapts soon. Think i'm going to proceed to your romance fic after that. Love your unconvential style of writing fantasy fic.
gurlygrl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
good story i like.
Laralie chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
OOps my bad about chapter 7. That was for "Love at first sight". Please ig nore it.
Pallas Wolf chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
Apparently Cal's notably not-quite-good luck extends to animals/monsters, too. Poor guy - Samontha's got him beat. Sort of. Maybe. I guess? ;

I do want to point out real quick (and I hope I'm not being rude) that I think you might have posted the wrong thing for chapter seven; I think you might've meant it to be for 'A Past So Near.' Sorry to bother!
Pallas Wolf chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
*falls over giggling* I'd love to see Takatia and Cal trying to live together - if she doesn't kill him, he'll probably do it by accident. ;

A few minor grammatical mistakes (check the "be nice" part in Takatia's "sucks to be you" speech; it's a little typo-filled), but still very, very fun. Love Samontha. With the 'o' and everything.
Pallas Wolf chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
I usually avoid quoting lines from stories when I review, but, eh, this was priceless:

'"We're thinking about divorce," said Cal solemnly.'

*laughing* I love this guy! And poor Takatia, what with running into the house and all - dear Calamity must be rubbing off on her. It's going to be a miracle if she even lives through this fic, much less rescues the poor princess.
Pallas Wolf chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
How can I not laugh? It reminds me a bit of Xanth, with all the names having puns and whatnot, and the mood is great. There were just a /few/ grammatical errors (mostly in the introduction), but for the most part it was wonderful.

On my favorites. ;]
Severyn chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
hey! great start! keep it up!

thanks for reading my 1st story and reviewing it. i dont really finish any stories that i write, but i try. anyway, i'm going to post 2 other stories today. hope u read them!

~ Severyn ~