Reviews for Same Old Pain
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This is a good poem. It just needs variety, again, like the other ones. You lose feeling when words are used too often.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Nicely done. Good metaphors. Very nice vivid, descriptive imagry. Needs a small proofread, but its a good piece.
Colt chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This one really strikes home cause I've had a few people in my life like that... *sniff* Good angst. Keep up the great work!
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
eerie poem, but wicked nonetheless! this is one of those poems, where you think you have an idea what it's about, but not really. it's a thinking poem, that's what i'm trying to say.
Malvado Esperanza chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
wow...this is really good. You use your words to your advantage and make the person feel the poem. It's very good and intense. I love it. Thank you so much for reviewing my poem. I really appreciate it.

Malvado Esperanza
Love is for suckers chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
again the same thing great work yes...but i knwo u can do so much better i feel it but it seems ur nto willing to put your whole heart it...but it was touching none the less i felt with you

keep writing

-korie
kissing suicide chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
oh i like it. it has a good flow to it, and i can really feel you here. great work.
Lilly Nilly chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
I really liked this. It had a really good flow to it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

~Lilly~
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Ahh, so true. Did this happen to you?

Nice job! :) Umm, keep writing well! :D

Luv, Vnomi. ;)
tiphany chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I loved it. It happened to me so many times it could be my own feelings that you wrote down. I like the poem because i could relate. good work
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Very good, extremely well written. Very good point, great impact upon your readers.
City Of Hope chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow, I liked it very much... I've been through that and it hurts. And you're right it's just the same old pain. Well, I really liked it.

Cheers,

City Of Hope
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
You conveyed your feeling perfectly well.
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
That was nice, too... Though not nice-nice, just written well and good and stuff... Do you even know what I mean? Hope so

)Love Ya, Seishinseii
Joflower chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aw, that's so sad... It was very well written, you could feel the emotion in it. Good job!