Reviews for Summer's day
Nanners chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh, this is really nice! Exactly how I feel when it's hot outside-thank God for air conditioning, I say! (Not that I know much about heat, being from the upper midwest of the US. It doesn't get very hot here...)

You might want to separate the individual Haiku poems into stanzas, though. Stanzas, I find, make a poem easier to read-either that or double spacing. It's kind of overwhelming to see all those words all jammed together...it's like paragraphing in a story. Just gives the eyes a tiny little break (or fools them into thinking there IS a break? I don't know...)

Ta!

Nanners

p.s. I know, I didn't read Tragic Traitor Tactics, I will eventually, I promise. I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget you, and I'm having trouble concentraiting for long periods of time at the moment...you know how it is, I hope. So I went the easy way and reviewed a poem. Please forgive me, I'll try to read T.T.T one day!
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
ah! nice! :-D reminds me of the hot days here... i will follow your advice! good writing, keep it up!
Needa S chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I hate it when its to hot... great job putting this together...Awesome piece!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I know how you feel. It's like you need water by your side when you go outdoors.

Heart of the Sword
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow! This is wonderful! Its over 115 degrees where I am, so I understand what it means to be hot.

CoolBeans18s
crystal chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Well, since its my only way of contacting u.. Can't find ur email, go here . its a poetry posting group, and u can post ur multitude of poems. _ Check it out.