Reviews for Things Happen
fw chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oceania... let me guess, is she black?
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
beckzy11 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Hey,

I really enjoyed your story,

here's my feedback it was not realisitc.

i enjoyed it though
Reiden Lightman chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
It definitely needs more than it already has. Not just with future chapters, but you need to add more with this chapter, and should've used a song you wrote for chapter 4.

I would have also recommended you wouldn't start with Oceania at the door, but on her way to the house. Probably like 10 minutes before she gets there.I would also recommend in the future, throw in a mood swing every here and there and some suspicion.

However, what you wrote is almost gold. I would kind of say it's between bronze and silver. Keep it up. Pretty good.
CAMERAxWHORE chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
ooh, awesome story, you must continue. and plz check my story out, The Cliques, it needs desperate attention. thx, update soon!

-peace out, 4ever 2gether
Love Kills Slowly chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
_ This is so good! I'm hooked now!
Love Kills Slowly chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Wow! Very good so far!
Anna Hartford chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Hia. I really like your story. You just have to feel sorry for her. And Oceania? Exotic name! Like the continent? Lolz. N e way, update soon.
Anna H x
Joflower chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Haha, no she's not kidding Oceania. Seeing as how I'm writing a story with a pregnant girl in it, I had to do a bit of research on my own, and she's gonna be very uncomfortable for a while.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
great chapter and i thought the flashback part was good. i kno whats it like when yur parents demand perfection. ugh. cant wait 2 read more please update soon!
littlemizego chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
OH THE SUSPENSE!
angelfoodkake2008 chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
Hey I think this story is really good, i hope u finish it soon,{i cant wait} im sure it will be a excelent story:)

good luck
Seremela Minyatur chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
i love the chapter! nice cliffhanger update soon!
Joflower chapter 2 . 6/13/2003
O, a cliffy! Goodie!

NIce Chapter, by the way. :)
Saera chapter 2 . 6/11/2003