Reviews for Dragons of Lamorydia
Tintlet chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Did Arianna forget about the dragon? As you can see from my penname, I like Dragon Knights too (and have read almost all of your fics on fanfiction dot net). This is a very good story! By the way, could you possibly read at least one of my stories? They don't have many reviews..
Dr. Pepper chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Wow. Chapter 3 soon! Please! Please! Please! Don't make me wait any longer! *sob*
That was a bit exaggerated...
But really, I can't wait to read more and see how the story goes. You're very talented.
And I thought you were talented in graphics and web design... only... I learned something new.
Please please please please please please write more! Son!
Or else.
Kidding.
Honestly.
It wasn't a threat.
Threat? Nope.
Really.
Just write more.
I'll try to be patient..
I'll try...
Lol.
Take care, :)
Dr. Pepper chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hello there.
I saw your FP name in your blog and had to see what you wrote.
I like it a lot. I'm really impressed.
It is very well written, really. Not sucking up or anything. (Not that I have a reason to, lol.)
Gotta read the second chappie.
Jocanda chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I've read this story twice thus far and all I can say is I really enjoy it! That little dragon is just so kawaii! I can't wait to read more! _
Destin chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Little dragon rulez ! This is a great chapter ! Dragons are so cool ! I'm told that I use dragons too much in my fictions . Opps , but they are so cool !Little dragon rulez ! Now on to the next chapter

(Yes I know I said Little dragon rulez two whole times He does though !)

-Destin
Secretive chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
This sounds cool! I like the little dragon and Travis. The whole basket scene was funny, to see that! Men trying to show how strong they are, meanwhile she's picks it up like nothing. HeHeHe (That's my laughing by the way. amd I swear, it really does sound like that!) Keep writing and update soon!
someone who is bored chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
You must like Dragons XP. erm...*suggestions* the dragon talks to itself a lot! ((okay, well that was an observation...))
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I am the first reveiwer! It feels so good. anywayz, dragons are awesome mythical creatures, which made this fic more enjoyable! update soon! PS-R/R my fic please!
ibgone chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Not bad for a start. You've established the characters quite well. My favorite character is the little dragon. I hope to see more of your story soon.