Reviews for Come Closer: The Ballad Of The Blade
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Great idea to choose the perspective of the blade as the speaker's voice, that makes it really uncanny and very powerful, and the "emotionless" language that has been criticised by a previous reviewer is in my opinion exactly what makes it so creepy, since the blade would naturally not have emotions; reading it the way it is expressed cuts to my heart becuase I know the attraction ... The blade is cruel and relentless, and you have portrayed that well.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Don't know what to say... If this is how you really feel, how does cutting pull you in so deep? Mever mind the question, I know the answer. It's like my obsession with my weight, my obsession with striving to perfect my writing... I enjoyed this piece of work, though not completely understanding it. Overall, good job. I wouldn't say it's one of my favorites, but it definitely has a good point.
much love
Vintage Fade
scarlet sunrise chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Very chilling. I like it.
Tanzonite Black chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Nice concept with having the point of view from the blade. However I found this poem lacked emotion, nothing jumped up and smacked me while reading it. In line two it should by "you're" for you are, not "your."
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Spooky.
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Very good, and very orginal...gret work.

Please reveiw/read some of my work.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Excellent poem, the way you wrote this was really creepy. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*