Reviews for Illusion
Basil Psyche chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
That...that was sad. I actually feel pity for a fictional character! Strange. Love can be like that... Not for me though. No, not ever. No...

Nice job!

-Basil
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
huh...'ello self! life sucks, doesn't it? indeed it does...it sucks bloody ass. and not good ass either. malik...::drool:: at least we're over him. yes. i suppose. pretty poem anyway...you wouldn't work well together anyway...anyway, saying anyway too frequently...but now it's just her...she acknowledged our existence today! i KNOW! it was bloody amazing! i almost cried...then again, i almost did that all day...let's diseprse before people think we're schitzophrenic because we write to ourself because we're so bloody lonely...::sighs::

alli
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
This was fine work.

Heart of the Sword
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I like it rhythm is pretty good. I think while this is a good place to end the poem you should try an 'expanded edition'. Just to feel how it turns out.
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
It's just long enough, great job, please read/reveiw some of my work. I like the line. Just Let me Stay, and I'll be fine.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Very good poem, it was very well-written, the words just flowed together. I loved the third stanza especially. Great job, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*