Reviews for A Song for Scandal
SpawnMeister666 chapter 17 . 11/14/2004
I have to say I'm disappointed with this story. The basics are there for a wonderful story, and yet it's been rushed too much which detracts from the tale in a huge way.
There are too many gaps in the narrative, not enough detail about what people are doing or why.
For this tale to achieve the potential that it has, I would think it would probably have to almost double in length so the necessary background information can be added.
Far too often reading this there were jumps of several years, with nothing to really explain what happened in between.
Things like the Shadows training were only brushed upon briefly, and the idea that two new Shadows would do something as silly as break into someones home when they wouldn't have the required training, and that the person whose home they broke into would react in such a vicious manner, just isn't plausible.
Or perhaps it could be plausible if the reader had more of an idea of the motivations surrounding peoples actions.
All in all this is a promising tale that needs more work before it can be considered anything more than just promising.
Spawny
Lisa0211 chapter 18 . 7/20/2003
This is so sad. I'm glad you wrote it though. It gives more depth to Nemesis' character in the other stories with Chaos. I love him. He's so deep. I think his character is the best one you've ever done. Hehe. I felt so bad for Scandal. And Destruction...guilt trip galore! I wonder how he handle's that. i know he got over the initial emotions, but how? ok, write more soon. ~Lisa~
swim052001 chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
This is a really good story. (claps hands and cheers) keep up the good work on this and your other story too!
Lisa0211 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Well, I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. you are a very good writer. i really like this story. I'm going to stop writing now so that I can go read your other chappies. its realy good. you should be proud and i've only just read the first chapter. ~Lisa~
swim052001 chapter 10 . 7/9/2003
Good chapter! Its interesting how the two of them have been friends for so long. Okay chat later.
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Thanatos means "death" did you know?

Luv

~VI~
swim052001 chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
interesting update soon
swim052001 chapter 5 . 6/22/2003
Hey i really like how the story is going so far keep up the good work and i look foward to the next chapter!
swim052001 chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
I like this story. I like how you are giving background for the Shadows and how Nemesis and thantos started.