Reviews for Prude
deepdown chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
my mother was shocked when i asked for a sports bra at the age of 11. now they make padded bras for 8 year olds. i am shocked. oh god i am turning into my mother.

idea construed simply, clearly, and enjoyably. could have been cluttered and kitsch, but was masterfully executed.
person1532790 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wow. I love the last line : "I sigh and turn away." It's written like a story in between the sort-of-visions, but just short and to the point enough to be a statememt kind of deal. (oh don't mind me... I'm ranting again...) Just, that's cool! Kudos!
DansMandy too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hey, this is kinda scary, but I like it. It's really true! great job! teeheehee.
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Awesomeness. The girl looking in the mirror at the end was a nice touch.
cramer chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
ha! you think the salty lips thing is bad? try seeing 7 year old boys listening to eminem and nelly. Not the upbeat ones... the ones that have the sex/gore/murder/rape and so on a so forth embedded in their lyrics.
martyred goddess chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I like that. It has some depth to how you did feel and how you feel now. I especially like the part about the little girl
Niph speaks chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Great poem. When I listen to the radio, sometimes I have to turn it off because of the content of the songs. You displayed this perfectly. *claps*