Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
lol update soon
nala chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
i am really liking this story. the social commentary is quite clever, especially the bit about the carpenters son and the bit about mozelle converting to catholicism (mind u, i have a thing about it. they preach no sex before marriage, my 3 lovely cousins were raised and educated by catholics. the eldest one had 1 baby out of wedlock, the middle one lived with her bf for 6 years, and the youngest has 2 kids out of wedlock. they are such good catholic girls aren't they! lol)
thanks for bringing back discordia, and the introduction of jupiter (& his mention of the entire thing turning into a greek tragedy) are pretty bit about the cats antics was cool, my cats do silly things like that all the time.
can u please stop stressing the fact that the story is set in texas. once i get over my thing against texas you are forcing me to confront my thing against gridiron (which was introduced tothe states because one of your presisdents thought that rugby was too violent, and look at what is more violent 80 years on). if u think gridiron is bad, my favourite form of my fav sport take 5 days to be completed, the shortened version is 1 day, one day cricket ain't as good as the real thing.
i like droning on and on.
it's nice to see u update this fic. it is continuing at pace, and is following your undeniably wry style (i like the story about the sex mag and the 40 year old virgin, thats cool). keep it up
ka pai
CynicInLove chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
id absolutely DIE to see dudley's expression after mozelle finished her story. damn i wish a sort of visualization came with each story. that scene would've been hilarious! anyways, please update sooN!
Harley chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
YAY! Bonus points for updating so soon! I'm so happy, that makes me forget about the pile of Latin homework sitting on my bed!
Jess chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
So happy that you update this fic! Yeah! (o_o) Now I should go work on my assignment for school. Can't wait to read more!
crissy chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
how is he suppose to believe her? even if he does trust her. maybe tat is just what fiction is for?
GinaO chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
Yay! I'm so glad you updated. :) I can't wait to read and see Dudley's reaction. Please update soon.
Ti chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
interesting... YOU FINALLY UPDATED! _
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
Ti chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
interesting... YOU FINALLY UPDATED! _
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
Goddess of Earth chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
i was just about to leave when i realized i didn't review! omg this sequel is so much nicer! i love Roman Enslavement but i love Enlightenment a lot more lol i feel for both the characters and the circumstances are hilarious! im so glad their together!please update soon!
Your Greatest Fan chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
o man! i started to feel bad for them but my laughter kept getting in the way! lol wow you did it again! this Alternate ending? is even better! i really like it! but uh... i think you made a mistake in the summary? anyways please update soon!
Mannie chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
i enjoyed that! another chapter... would be... *cough* nice? XD
Carla chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Love it, love it, love it! I was ok with the ending to roman enslavement, but I like this so much better.
ayu chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
i loved this chapter - i was getting to think that you've forgotten this story! please continue, i love it!
ayu chapter 6 . 8/16/2004