Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
MimiGhost chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
update soon
Piratess chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Can't wait for you to update this, it's about the only story I still read on this site. You're a really great writer.
Love,
DarkStarFaery
Sara-Wackadoo chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
I really loved that chapter and well the holy story so far as well as the last! I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to read more!
Happy Writing!
Josee Poesee chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
lol just as sharp tongued as ever! Awesome though and I cant wait for the next chapter!

*~* Dy ~**
Cherry Blossom Kinomoto Sakura chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
AHHAHAHAHA! This is SO~FunnY! I absoloutly love it.
born to scorn chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
Great story! I just finished reading Roman Enslavement and its great to see Lupus all confused... Haha. I can't wait until the next chapter! Hurry it up! I'm loving the way this plot line is going.
nahbia chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
I don't really like this alternative story because it gives Mozelle too much power...and I'm not really liking the aspects of her personality that is coming out in this chapter. I don't know...in the last story she was defiant, and had every right to do so...though I think taking the knife on him was rather stupid of her but what else could she have done...

But she seems like such a BRAT in this story. And I don't like how Lupus has turned so meek and pathetic by the environment change. I'd rather you had followed the other storyline with the guy from Italy...Luka? but hey I guess I'll take what I can get.

Oh...and non-plot wise...you're a really good writer. Good word choice to create a nice atmosphere...and good writing style...although I do sort of have a criticism for your other story, Roman Enslavement. If you're into symbolism or any of that, you should have made Lupus pretty fluent in Britana (?) or made him completely mut ein that language because his stuttering in the language made him submissive to Mozelle in the lingual aspect and that kind of detrimented from the relationship dynamic i THINK you were trying to set up...
sakura chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
This is a funny story. I like it. Lupus is so funny because he doesn't know anything. I think it is funnier than the first one. I liked the first one to. Update as soon as you can.
Sakura Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Okay, I've already read the other chapters, and I like it! PLease update soon!
Adonia chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Wow i love your story, ive been following it for quite some time, im quite ashmed i dont leave more reviews. It wasn't until i reciently started poasting my own story that i found how much these really mean. I was positivly giddy when i found that you had updated, yours is my absolute favorite story up here on fictionpress. Please continue to write, and up date soon.

Your Greatest fan

Adonia
Fantasy4eva chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Your story is interesting and is getting late,I will have to continued reading another time :-D
plnkp3r50n chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
nice chapter
Malfunctioned chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
wh00t! - Please conitinue with this story, it really is amazing.
zagato chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Great chapter! I love this part - Mozelle and Lupus shopping. Please update.
Lillith Nightdemon chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Ah I enjoy this story... it's so amusing! I wonder what Lupus will learn next..?
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »