Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
Alanisaur chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I am very angry at you for not updating! So angry that I can send all my physocopathic dinosaurs to your house to eat your newborn puppies! Jk. Im not mad just really disapointed. D: You really should update. If you do, I wont send my dinosaur friends to eat your puppies, but to make you Mac&Cheese. How 'bout that? Mac&Cheese is good, right? Lol
Alinzar chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I really hope that you will be finishing this story. It's really great and has an original plot line.

Please, please, please continue working on it!

Eva
I Murder on Impulse chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
hahaha loving it...going to continue?

xx
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
great so far! why did you stop updating?
phoeniixx chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
I noticed you have not updated this story in 4 years... I really hope you start it up again, it is one of my favorite stories.

x

Phoenix
M M chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Again, I'm a fan of your work. Please finish this piece as well.
forestfairy chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
i really think you should continue this story. its really cute and entertaining and good. i really like the roman series you have here. if you ever have the time, it would be great if you can finish this... if not...then it was great reading up to this point! good job with this story.
Eccthlacine chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha love the little comment from Discordia about Lupus's "fifty-times great-grandson". Little confused by the constant reference of "Scribe"? Is that Mozelle's last name? Only just noticed some grammar problems in your latin, lol. Manere is "to remain"- not the vocative. And "sedo" would be "I calm down". But otherwise I'd like to commend you on your dedicated use of it- incorporating as many words as you have is admirable. I'd have to disagree with your "America doesn't LIKE undocumented people" comment though, being from California, but I get the point. Nice to see everything flipped on his head. Was really looking forward to her reiterating that she was free, nice slap in the face for Lupus. Sad that there aren't more chapter of this one- very cute :) Would have loved to read more! Always well written and a good read.
naomi chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
this story is AMAZING

are you going to continue it? please do... i cant wait to read the rest

hope to hear (or read) more from you soon

x
Alenor chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
oh hey, this is a good start to the sequel. i hope you update it! ~ Alenor
Night-Rayne chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
wow, this ones a lot lighter than the first series, I also like this one becuase I was rooting for Lupus/Mozelle all the way, not the Italian guy who picks Mozelle up at the end of the first one
Silly-Blue-Vampire chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
This story is absolutely amazing and I've fallen in love with the characters.

Please consider finishing this. You have so many people who want to see the end of this. An author has duties to themself foremost, but also a duty to their readers. I hope you finish this story, because I really want to see the end. :)

(And perhaps some more Lupus x Mozelle. Heheh.)
Genato chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Please please update. it's like what. the 3rd time ive read this story? i can't not have this story unfinished. please please finish it. :)
Ronarah chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Please finish this!

I love this story and really would love to know how it ends!

You are amazing. :D
LaraClaire chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
i love love love your stories...and this one is fab...but when are you going to finish it? its been like 2 yrs *crys* pls? pretty pls?
396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »