Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
Magie chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
hehehehe I love that chapter. I can't wait to see all the Chaos that erupts...
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Sorry I meant I loved Roman Enslavement *looks sheepish* hehe
Shannon chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Hey I loved your Roman Enlightenment, it made me cry and laugh. I'm sure this one will be just as good, Lupus seems to be having problems in the modern world hehehe nice job keep going
Christine chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Yay!

you've updated!

Lupus is so cute!

I can't get enough of him! you have to write more ... like right now!

update soon!
Lastlegolife chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
THAT WAS SO COOL! I was starting to think you weren't going to continue this story! I'm glad you did. Really REALLY glad! This fic is going to be great.

Yea thats right Mozelle, show him whose boss, tell him whose in charge in the 21st century "THE WOMEN THATS WHO!" O
crazed reviewer chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
HOORAY! great chapter, now Lupus is in her shoes, this, should be interesting. I soo cant wait for the next chapter. Keep it going!
Dr.V.D chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Love it!
Jess chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
I'm so happy that you have updated this fic! YEAH! Can't wait to read more soon!
IMBDirises chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Yeah! More! I love your story. The first book was good too and I can't wait to find out what'll happen!
Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
There is a god!

A sequel! Fantastic! i read RS and loved it. Its a seriously brilliant story, so imagine my surprise to see this! THANKYOU! and please update asap! :D
crazed fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Update! I'm dying!
Marie York chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
*starts to cry* Oh there is a God! *sobs like a lunatic* I read Roman Enslavement and feel instantly in love with it. After reading the end I prayed to Heaven that you'd make a sequel! And oh my goodness, you did! I'm so happy!

o_O Okay, visiting hours are over and I have to go back to my safe, white padded room before those guards put me back into that ugly straight-jacket.

*waves*

~Taichi K. Hakubi
Athene Saille chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Aw...that was too cute. The other one was good also, but this is better. keep up the GREAT AND AMAZING work!
sara chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Great story! Please write more soon.
casselinebell chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I just read the Roman Enslavement and was excited when I learned you were writing a sequel! The 1st ch is great and I know the rest of the story will be as great.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »