Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
aussie88l chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
i JUST read your entire first story, and this, too! it's really AWESOME! i can't wait until the next chapter!
starryeyeddreamer chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I remember reading Roman Enslavement a long time ago when it was on . I loved it, and I'm so glad that you're writing a sequel. I always believed that Mozelle and Lupus should be together. Please write again soon.
Kiri-Shi chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
I enjoyed Roman Enslavement greatly but this promises to be... quite interesting. I'm looking forward to more of it.
sourlysour chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Awsome! You made a sequel! Keep up the awsome writing!
Jess chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
This is getting interesting! I'm so happy that you plan to write a sequel! You probably can't imagine how help I am, when I know you are going to write a sequel and now I have read the first chp. (o_o) Can't wait to read more! Please continue SOON! You're such a great writer/author!
Sweetvenom1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
I read Roman Enslavement and I can't wait for this one to get going! Update PLEASE!
Mannie chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
OH yes this is going to be a much better sequel then what you tried at the end of Roman Enslavement...oh god i cant waitt...
rare-blue-moon chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
YAY *jumps up and down* woho you continued the story, I cheated on the first one and went to your webpage after the umm 15th chapter I think and read the rest...GREAT story...all of them!
jeanne chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
yay! thank god! i was beginning to think you were going to leave me hanging with the other story! this is great! wonderful, wonderful!
Blade Griffin chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
why do people with the same nick names as me always cause so much trouble? not that i'm complaining, Cordie's just haveing a little fun. *grins impishly*
Killer Tofu chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
daymn!
MoonlightDancer21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
This is great! I'm really glad you decided to write a continuation of Roman Enslavement. You've started off this story wonderfully. I look forward to reading more about Mozelle and Lupus and of course, the gods and goddesses.
Chibii-Cherry chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
WE LUPPY IS BACK! _ Go Lupus go
Lastlegolife chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
okay, I've already reviewed but I had to do it again to tell you to update cuz this story really rox! Man, YOU ROCK SCRIBE! This is going to be so good. I'm like freaking out over here wondering whats going to happen next! Write
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
perfect! i just read the prequel and went straight to this one, and its perfect!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »