Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
TheAwakenerViari chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
ok, i was a reader of your last story, and let me just say that i think this is going to be even better. having said that, UPDATE SOON!
Elgingurl158769 chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
what the heck what happened to the other dude?

lol
Christine chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
i totally love you!

You've decided to post up an epilodge!

all the good stories i've been reading on fictionpress are almost coming to a finish so i thought i had nothing to read anymore... now i have something to look forward to everytime i go on the internet...

Thank you!

Lots of hugs and kisses!

I can't wait for the chapter... now that it's all set in the present, i know its going to get very exciting

Update soon!

Christine
JE chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I like the idea of the other guy better. How Mozelle comes back but she meets the other guy. You should have Lupus come after her but he has to actually fight for her. So it could be Mozelle's choice who she ends up with. I know I'm rambling, but do ya kind of get what I mean?
JazzeeT chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
you absolutely, positively have to write more very soon. *smiles*
The One in the Corner chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
*nods appreciatively* You write good story. You write more. Please?
GoldenTears chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
EK! It's awesome, and it's only the first chapter! I can't WAIT to read more! ((Does a happy dance)) Update soon!

-GoldenTears-
Eggplant and Caviar chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
E! Yay! This should be a fun story to read! Keep on working on it, I love the whole time switching thing...and I love Mozelle and Lupus's characters.
Wolffy chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Wow...i love it already haha great idea. hope you wrtie fast i cant wait to read more. you r a great writer
The Last Muse chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
This story is so cute! I took all night reading the other one and finished it-the conclusion was good enough, but I'm glad you decided to write a sequal. update soon madam!
Not Called Rose chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

~Stef
Dark Star Faery chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I thought the other ending was cute, but I love this. Please continue soon! :)
BabyGrl chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Omg, I'm so happy you decided to continue with Lupus and Mozelle! O goodie, update soon!
NthNinth chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
adorable! but i thought the gods didnt know about Mozelle's future time, so how would Venus know about the legal system?
Infinity chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
THANK YOU! I have been a fan of this story for a long time now, and then you go off to write a continuation? I'm in love! *faints*
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »