Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
farah chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
hey, love how's the story going so far...bt question, is it discontinued? cause if it is, then ur making me cry, seriously, i've grown attached to it. Hopefully its nt.

ciao!
Blue Valour chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
"Well," said Mozelle, "It's starting to get late. I guess we ought to head home."

"Yeah. I don't like being out after dark-not even in your or my neighborhood," said Mozelle.

Hee hee, I giggled when I read that. )

And I had a difficult time trying to find stories like this one (person from past, travels to modern day). Thanks for sharing! Also, I took a class on Roman Civ last year and I mostly liked how you paid attention to the Roman things. There were a few things I didn't agree with in the beginning chapters of the first story(prequel?) but I'm so tired right now, I can't even remember... Ah well, if I do remember than I'll just add another review to that story. Yay! Reviews good!
Proxen chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
...I just realized now.

He isn't wearing underwear, is he?
xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
Why'd you stop? I personally enjoy this story a lot and I hope you continue. I might even like it more than the first one. But it has been a long time so I suppose I won't get my hopes up.

~Kim
Stormie-Daze chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
So um what happens next?
AMM3485 chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Aww. I can't believe you haven't updatedanything since last year! Come back! lol. I love the sequel, great job and all the lovely compliments in the world!
panda chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
come back to us scribe!
OnceUponADecember chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
PLZ I READ THE FIRST ONE AWHILE AGO AND LIKED IT but...i never read the authors note wen it came up so i just found out about it! And i have to say u haven't disappionted me yet. KEEP IT UP! and post more im dieing here.
M.Bianca chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
how old is mozelle? this "legal" thingy has gotten me a bit confused...
sammygurl262316 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Sorry. But I liked your original ending better than this alternative. Nevertheless, your story still rocks!
Tweedledums chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
rjdickert chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
really good, but ur not going to complete it, are you? It's sad, i would have liked to know what happened next

~Rachel
cerulean sea chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Ahh! I know it's been forever since the last time you have updated, but can you please update another chapter? :] I love the stories.
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
Awh, damn now I really wish you could have finished this fic [

Good anyways, loved it even the incompleteness. :p
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 1 . 2/16/2008