Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
chocoholics anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hi, so i read roman enslavement and enlightenment in about two sittings since they were so awesome, but i was wondering if chapter 10 was the end of this story or if you just stopped because of other obligations or something. but in any case, mozelle does come around eventually right?
Torre Ascoltando chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!
misssweetsweet chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
This is a very interesting series. I am enjoying Lupus's reactions to modern technology. I look forward to the next chapter.
5starmom chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Okay that was great but YOU HAVE TO UPDATE...PLEEAASE!

I'm hanging here...)
Freakage chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
So, so good. I'm really excited to read more - I had no idea you were working on a sequel!
Stang65 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
I have really enjoyed this story. I read the first one and had to continue on to this one too. I really hope you decide to update, although it's been a very long time... I would really like to know how this story ends. Interesting plot and characters. PLEASE UPDATE!
fuzzbut chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i wish you'd update. very interesting story. and then POOF! no updates.
norma chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
this is it? :-( is it incomplete or are you going to leave it like this? cuz it needs closure...

loved it.. just wish it'd turned out differently.
leemya chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
I love your story! Please continue writing.

I'm feeling it for Mozelle and Lupus!

They are great for each other, though!
neverliveindoubt chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
Great job with this story, i enjoyed the other one just as much and I hope you finish this one with regular updates!
luv me like no other chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
I had no idea that mozelle would be this old. i thought she was young. I'm confused, but it's a great story anyway. I like it.
akaCHEEKS chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
haha omg i love this story! update update update woman! omg! what happens next? it's been hella months since you updated!
Moni Jane chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Aw! It's sorta sweet how she's resisting her feelings for him. :) He's so patient though. Most guys would get frustrated eventually. Glad to see your updating. :) May good writings continue to you. ~Monica
merrymowmow chapter 10 . 9/22/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' Roman Enlightenment'
Lady Urania chapter 10 . 9/8/2006