Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
Lum chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed this story. The way you did time travel was a novel idea, you really pulled it off without making it campy. Just wanted to let you know that the McDonald restaurants in France actually DO serve wine(and the german ones serve beer). Other than that perfect job!
Pixel0025 chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Wow. That took a really long time... still it was nice to know you're still writing it...
M M chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Glad to see you working on this again. Love this and Genteel Obsession. Keep up the good work.
starzstruck-1 chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Woohoo! An update! I absolutely love this story, and this newest chapter was no disappointment. Keep up the good work, and update soon?

~BLESSED BE~
buba chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
yay yay yay you've updated :))
boredshitless chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
just wondering how much older is mozelle over lupus? but good story
simpleclean chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
i've read roman enslavement and loved it. please don't tell me you've stopped writing this! you haven't updated in the longest while - and this is the only fic i've been utterly OBSESSED with in a LONG time...

hope you find your muse soon.
Right or Ryn chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Why'd you stop? Please write more its really interesting.
Aerith Youi chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
i'm so glad you added another chapter! i love the story, and i hope you plan to write more!
divinci89 chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
I really like this story ... what happened to it? more please?
bbbb chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
plz update soon :)
Mechanical Dolls chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
I love the fact that you're using gods and stuff, and even though the story is a tad unrealistic, I still love it. Why? Because it's light-hearted, and Lupus is so cute.

Loved your first story by the way, and I'm looking forward for an update on this one too. :D

-MD
Ice Nymph chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
hey i really like this! you have'nt updated in quite a while and i just wanted to let you know that i think you are a good writer and i want you to finish this... soon.
Noob chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
i'm loving this story. This has probably been asked before, but how old is Mozelle?
Water Block chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
I haven't checked on this story in forever, but I'm happy to see it was updated! HAppy~

Very nice chapter.