Reviews for Roman Enlightenment
Apey chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Good lord, an update! Good to see it.
Asphodelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*does a super hyper cartwheel type of thing* OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED!

I love the first story and I love this one even more but one problem! What's up with the whole baby deal?
M M chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Holy cow! i thought that you had giveen up on this. Glad to see that you haven't.
WickedMe chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
Hi there! I have been waiting forever for this story's next installment. Boy, was I ever surprised that you finally updated. Thank you!

Post again soon!
Summer's Light chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
yeah sequel! ur first story was enchanting! i love your imagination! :)
CrystalDusk chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
i dont get it...whats going on? i scanned the chapter before and i still dont get it...whats with the seerer? whats with the baby? dude...please please put a summary in the next chapter..its been WAY too long since you last updated..
Miss Marauder chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! Omg that is such a clever way of doing that! I would never have been able to find a way around that, but its very convincing!

Great job and can't wait for next chapter!
Pixel0025 chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
wow. I like the name. Interestingly mixed. And I like that you updated. I've been waiting ages for it.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
how old is she? i mean, the kid's twenty...

right now i'm thinking she might as well be 26-29. eep!

err yeah, i'm not a big fan of that. the whole demi-ashton thing going on. don't know... maybe i'm orthodox.

alright. reading on...

(and yes, she is being too hard on him. the poor chap came all the way from rome to see her... the least she can do is be sympathetic about his situation. i mean she went through the same thing)

oki. rant done. l8er
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
seemed short, but glad you finally updated. update soon!
123123123123123po chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
you went update CRAZY! teheh!but i like it *n0ds8
Queen Of Laughs chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
yayness! an update! love it! and i cant wait for more... the midwife- shes a hoot! love her!
ladyjayliz chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
Something is wrong with the text for this chapter...I can't wait to find out what happens.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
for some odd reason, i cannot read this text. what a bitch. you have no clue how hyper I got when I saw all your updates...

could you perhaps send it to me via email?

thank you.
C. Chen chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
It's great. Nice of you to update. I perfer this work to your others and the plot is awsome. It's strange getting dropped into a different time zone...haha. Lupus looks like he's having a blast.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »