Reviews for MAGES' CHRONICLES: Sepia No Hi
Destin chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
Yoshii is so cool ! Sorry I didn't r/r earlier I was having a bad week. This was a great actionabl chater ! I was as confused , as Z-chan ,and Mako were. I can't believe they ended the fight laughing. Please write more. I hope Mako, tells Akio how he feels. This is such a great story!

Destin chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
Great chapter , and action too _ Please update soon ! I liked how we got to see Z-chans powers. I think Yoshii is so cool(. Even though he's evil lol )Please update . This is a great story. I liked the idea with the chess board ! This is going into my favorite stories _

Destin chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
This is another great chapter ! Sorry I didn't read and review yesturday , I didn't have much time on the internet. Anyway I'm back. I can't beleive how brave Akio is ! Trying her back on the Mage conciel , I would be scared to sleep at night. It's weird how Z-chan called Mako dada. Who is Z-chans dada maybe it's Mako, or maybe it's that other guy Yoshii. Yoshii's cool he's evil, and evil. lol Anyway maybe I'm wrong. Please update ! I hope you update this story is really cool !

Redkun chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
My japanese is a little... limited. What does "Sepia No Hi" mean?

I like this story- Mako is kinda sweet and Akio is also sweet- well, in a different way!

Keep it up!
Destin chapter 2 . 6/13/2003
You should be proud of this chapter ! This is really good ! I never would of thought Z-chans mother died. Mako so cool, he's just a guy who babysits who doesn't love that? lol Well have to go please update.

The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
i like the intro so far. i would love to see the rest soon. continue please! PS-R/R my fic please!
Destin chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I don't know should you continue this, uh ya ! I thought it was really cool. It was orignal with the baby on the door step , and creative with the Sage, and Mages,and shadows. I hope we get to see the baby grow up. I wonder how good will Akio take care of the kid. Akio's so cool. Well g2g please continue and if you get anytime please check out one of my stories. Update soon!