Reviews for Drowning
frugale chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Elegant, wild. You love the word crimson, don't you? True, it is a beautiful word. Your poems are difficult to understand at once; at twice they are delightful. Keep writing!
Rhian Fireheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
rather morbid, but fascinating. it flows. it is good.
Mountain Peak chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
thats beautiful. It really is. Thats all there is to it. Its heart wrentching, but it is beautiful. I duno why, it it an awful situation and everything, but seriously, i luv the imagery in this poem! I LUV this poem! i really do
GM Himura chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Very good!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
This was excellent. Very deep and profound. Extremely well-written too, your choice of words was very powerful. Great work, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Basil Psyche chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Whoa, it started out happy but then it turned...*shudder* Just kidding, it was cool. I've never had experiences like those described fortunately.

-Baisl
Soupaflyyy chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Beautiful. For me, your poem kinda hits close to home. I was completely swept off my a certain someone. I got the feeling of being thrown around, stepped on, and spit on. I was taken for granted... lied to. God, it sucked. I don't know if that was exactly where you were going with the poem, but thats what I got from it. Again, beautiful work.
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I am impressed. Are you sure you are only 14? I could of sworn you were even older than me. I sucked at writing when i was your age. You have reviewed more of my poems than anyone else and i thank you for it. Keep writing! I would write more but i get to get to work.

Peace out

Belladonna
Phoenix d'ambre chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
the writings excellent. you really care about the mentioned people, but, well, i dont know actually. my expewrience with guys doesnt make me very helpful, but i love the poem, and remember this is jsut a highschool relationship, chances are it wont last, but dont give up hope.

Nia

p.s. last stanza rocked!
Mystic Imagination chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I wrote a poem that could posibly describ how your friend feels. 2 and 2 make 4. This is a great poem. I like the words. Very descriptive. Keep up the good work!