Reviews for Wilted Sacrifice
Spotted-Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Oh... my... God. Beautiful. rather reminiscent of a time in my life not too long ago. Wondful way with words, keep it up. .
Sycho Skitz chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
::Grins:: very cool. I love the imagery and format. good job!

-Rain-
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Okay...I have no critisicms, just 2 bits of praise for this poem.

1 What a wonderful poem. The story told is wonderful; I like how it's very clear in how vague it is. You have so many details, but nothing specific, like what the 'cold betrayal' is.

2 The format of the poem was wonderful! Just for example, since it's here, 'And in his hands there lies the knife/The ied knife of sacrifice'

The way you repeat part of the first sentence and then detail it is great.

winged one
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Creepy, but well written. I love roses, and you used good imagery in this. It reminds me of a rennaissance/vampire type kind of poem, but I could be wrong. Only the author will understnad the full meaning of their poem...
thornwitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
That's very upsetting actually, very well written and the structure is very fitting. Really good, :)
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
oh wow thats really cool... I liked this one and had somehow had a similiar thought of writing a poem like that ,yet It never came to words... rnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnr good job ::grins::
Jenis chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
great as usual. haha, yeah, we have this unspoken language for commenting each other's poems. U know what i mean right? from now on, i think i'll just say *stoic* to let u know that i read it.
R. W. Rae chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
wow...that is really good. I don't know what it's about either *haha* but it is still very good. The style is interesting...and even though I can't put my finger on it...I relate! Awsome! check out some of my stuff if you want! good luck!
Silverfire Starr chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
I love your format! it's the kind that you don't notice until somewhere in the middle of the poem 'cuz it flows so well.

Nice work!