Reviews for The Trials of Tyben
ManInTheCrowd chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love the first chapter, It moves along at a very good clip and has a beautiful writing style. Bravo, I say, Bravo.
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
gosh i was great! my kind of confusin cause of all those pov's but it was great hehe hoppe you like hurry up with the next sequel i cant wait! i like cayn he had to have soo little parts...sigh oh well anyways hope you put up the next story soon i cant wait hehe
relletyrots chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Yet another good chapter! A bit confusing at times, partly because of the names. I like the tone that you have in the story, but the setting should be a little more detailed-it was a little difficult to imagine what was happening. VERY good style of writing though-I really like it. Keep up the good work!
relletyrots chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Another good chapter HawkSage. I like your dialogue, but again, you should show the reader, not tell them. You should also let them find out by dialogue, actions, etc. But very good style of writing all the smae
relletyrots chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Very good. I like your dialogue-its very realistic. I would rather see 'show not tell' instead of bluntly telling the reader, but still very good. Moving on.
VanillaEiri chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I always knew you were a genious!
Another work well done! I changed my account by the way...
Saimi2
Kryss Lain chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
This is fun. You write well. And thanks a lot for the review you gave me...If you still remember that is. I updated. and I hope you'll read. . This is very interesting. Keep it up!
AlphaPhiOmega Girlie chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Great first chapter. Kinda grabs you from the beginning. The only thing that I can think to say is to restructure the way you say things. Your ideas are fantastic, but you're kind of akward with the actual wording sometimes. On the plus, I think your characters and their personalities are brilliant. Hope to see more.
ibgone chapter 15 . 5/16/2004
Done! I can't help but wonder how that man is what plans he has in store for our heroes in the sequel. Once again, I'm sorry for the lateness of my reviews.
ibgone chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
I must apologize for the lateness of my review. Here you review my chapters right around the time I release them and I haven't touched your story in four months! Anyway, I'm glad that Hawk and Owl are getting together, and it looks like Rin and Hawk are going to sneak out of their parents' home so soon. Well, I suppose I'll review the other two chapters tonight (I have nowhere to go tomorrow anyway).
Anime Queen chapter 15 . 4/1/2004
o.O How come the others were in there so fast? The ending seemed a little rushed for me... but on the whole the story was good _ Keep it up in the sequel!
Destin chapter 15 . 3/30/2004
Wow, that's the end, of this book, it was good
Great work, I can't wait for the next two.
-Destin
TyaguAnaykus chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
great chapter. I can't wait for the sequel. so a new fight... :) cool. anyway. Put the sequel out soon, cause i wanna read it.
TigHan chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
ag! this is such a good story. i love it! i will read your other stories too once they are posted. if you post within the next two weeks, i am going to hawaii and won't have access to a computer, but i will review when i come back! keep writing so well!
TigHan chapter 14 . 3/5/2004
once again, too lazy to sign in. lalala. why did you have to end it there? i can't wait till the sequel!
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »