Reviews for The Trials of Tyben
sunscraped chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I like it! You only have a few grammatical errors and in some places the sentences are hard to follow. Very good story!
-Dizzy
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
Two grils and a boy?... Sex and Barbecue (don't know if i wrote it right) LOOL, too naughty... Anyway, I didn't get the author alert or something like that. Thanks for telling me that you had uploaded. ANyway, still great as always.
By the way. A new 5 Keys' chapter is up.
UPDATE SOON.
Anime Queen chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
Cool! Short chapter, but at least they're all together again _ Keep going, this is great!
Destin chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
Wow, almost the end. By the way, I would like the email, on what you planned for Cayn please
Update soon I can't wait to read the last chapter
Destin chapter 13 . 2/23/2004
Sorry for the late review. I enjoyed the chapter, and you've seem to leave on a small cliff hanger, so update soon!
TyaguAnaykus chapter 13 . 2/23/2004
Nice, you updated! Funny episode! I laughed with Erik's situation and then Vyden said this masterpiece: "No way! You two actually are together!" . Really good. :)
Update soon.
Anime Queen chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
Aw! The part with Erik was so cute! _;; I liked how they escaped from their parents' house too. lol Keep going!
TigHan chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
ROAR! why does it have to end there? i like it so much, can't wait for the sequels. yay! mollie and erik! ok, i'm done my celebrating, lol.
Totoya chapter 9 . 2/1/2004
I've gotten really behind in my reviewing. I vanished for longer than I expected I would. It's flu season though, what can I say? lol!
Great chapter, I'll be back to review more later, and I won't be as long as this time.
You do an excellent job of portraying the emotions of others and describing the magical spells!
I love the way everyone in the gang works together, they're almost like a family!
Keep the chapters coming! I'll come back to finish soon!
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
hm I wonder where they are going... this was an excelent chapter but I hope hawk doesn't have to leave her friends behind... update soon!
TyaguAnaykus chapter 12 . 1/4/2004
I'm so glad you updated! And what an amazing surprise! Your fighting scenes were really, really, really great! I loved them. You didn't say when you're going to update so I'm wondering if I'm forced to wait for your story..
update soon!
ibgone chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Two chapters in one week? I'm impressed. It seems Mollie's prediction came true, but it appears that battle is only the start of something greater...right?
Destin chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Really cool Two updates in one week. I've been up till 5 everyday of my vacation. But that has side effects, cause I just woke up...
ANYWAYZ another great chapter with action For a second there Hawk and Owl where getting pretty beat up. I was cheering for them the whole time though
Update soon!
Anime Queen chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Heh, good ending to the fight, just as Mollie predicted before _ One thing leads to another lol Good job, keep going! _
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
all caught up! lol I'm such a slacker. nice job so far! I can't wait to see what happens to everyone! please update ASAP!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »