Reviews for The Trials of Tyben
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
whoa I'm so sorry it took me this long to review. you know how it is with the holidays and all. but now that I'm back I'm catching up with your story. one thing:
"You nearly me three years ago and tried again last year, remember?"
was that supposed to be "you nearly KILLED me..."?
anyway other than that nice job! love it!
~-TÃ¥lon-~
Destin chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
I knew it, my brother left his account up, that review that he put was me, thinking my brother signed off, before I used the computer. So this...
This was a great chapter I think it turned out great, I don't see how it turned out wrong, like you said. It ended so sweetly too With Owl, and Hawk hugging.
Like I said great chapter. Make sure too update soon!
-Destin
That was me. Sorry about that. lol it says Destin on the bottom of that.
Cheetoh Frito chapter 11 . 1/2/2004
Dear friend, some things are not meant to be known. Meaning that I had my own, private reasons for not logging into my account to review. Actually, I'm only trying to hide the fact that I was too lazy to punch some extra keys on the board and sign in. _-
Anime Queen chapter 11 . 12/31/2003
Nice chapter! Good fight, too _ I liked the ending a lot, too: they were all serious, and then Owl crashes into the shield *lol* _;; Great job, can't wait for the rest of the fight!
TigHan chapter 11 . 12/31/2003
oh, mollie and owl are gonna get together! this was a great chapter, one of the best IMHO. it's starting to all make lots of sense now :)
TyaguAnaykys chapter 11 . 12/30/2003
Great chapter, Hawk :) great fight scenes. I like it. Cool you'll update soon. I can't wait for it.
Neil Hazel chapter 11 . 12/29/2003
Like I said great chapter. Make sure too update soon!
Cheetoh chapter 10 . 12/27/2003
Of course good ole Raptor would have the right idea. _- Sleeping sounds pretty good to me right now too. It's practically all I've been doing this holiday, and yet I'm still tired. Guess getting up at 5:00 every morning for school will do that to a person. Great chapter, though why did you wander from presant to past tense? It's a little disconcerting. I like Raptor. She's cool. _-
TyaguAnaykus chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
sorry aout the late review :(
Anyway great chapter. Great story. Update soon. Did you have a good christmas? Have a nice 2004. Love your story.
P.S. - When you wrote my name your forget a "y" in it. That's ok. And I'm so glad you like the name.
Anime Queen chapter 10 . 12/25/2003
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the fight, and see if Mollie's predictions come true! ,,
Totoya chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
Good chapter!
I can't believe Cayn left!
So, Hawk is finally getting better?
It's so sweet how everyone cares so much about each other. I love the spells they use!
Sorry this took so long! I can't wait to see where everything goes, this story is filled with original ideas!
Keep up the great work! I'll be back soon!
ibgone chapter 10 . 12/24/2003
Hey, Hawk. I read your new chapter and I can't think of anything to comment on...though, I do notice that Owl might have a crush on Raptor (I think I read that right). Well, *insert tired X-mas slogans and heads back to his favorite stories list*.
TigHan chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Oh! Oh! yay, everyone's back. but now i guess the battling will really begin...
Destin chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Owls going to fight I can't wait. Great chapter! Update soon!
ibgone chapter 9 . 12/9/2003
I wonder if the actual future will change from the pseudo-future Mollie has seen? I have a feeling it might happen. I'm interested in finding out if that's the case. Anyway, I might update later today so be on a lookout for it.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »