Reviews for The Trials of Tyben
Anime Queen chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
Nice chapter!
Was Mollie psychic before as well? how come she hadn't had any predictions up till now?
Keep going, you're doing great! _~
TigHan chapter 9 . 12/2/2003
so hawk can predict stuff... thats cool. update soon!
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
good job, I noticed a few spelling errors, but I can't say much cuz I do the same thing... _ I am using that character of yours now, in my new story. thanks again for letting me! why does she have her own stuff if she is at Kyn's? oh well, I'm sure you'll fill us in later. keep up the good work!
Naja chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
This chapter is great too! I think what I like best about your work is that it comes from the heart. I know you well enough to know that what's written here is you. You may not have realized it before, but your readers can "see" you through your writing. I think you're a little of all of your characters combined. Rock on sis! The only thing that needed fixing here were several grammar errors. But you can catch those easily enough, just read through this chapter again. _ Keep it up.
Lost-Saiyan chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
Nice. Really nice. :) you're a great writer. update soon this story. Sorry for this rush review, but I'm in a rush.
Destin chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
Really good ! I read it as fast as I could! Keep up the great work! The fighting scene was great!
Make sure to update soon
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
I just reread the whole thing and I have to say, it's better the second time through! Keep up the good work!
Naja chapter 8 . 11/27/2003
I do make friendship speeches, don't I? I guess that's not the worst thing someone can do though. I'd be a balling mess if something like that happened to any of you! Great chapter, sis. I like this one a lot! It reminds me of Goodkind's work in a way. The conversation between the character triggered deyavu for me. Great great chapter!
TigHan chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
Good job! Ok, i'm not confused anymore. Excellent! I'm in the same boat as you... so much flipping school work! But i'm still glad you updated. suspense!
Destin chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
I think this is going really great !

I can't wait for the battle !

I can tell you worked hard on this !

I'll think of some suggestions, you're doing great though.

Update soon !

Lost-Saiyan chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
update soon. Fight scene? I love fight scenes! I can't wait for it!
ibgone chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
Hey, Hawk Sage, thanks for telling me about the update. I'm glad you and Starr put me up to speed because I had forgotten some of the story since I last read it. Yay, I'm glad Hawk's okay! I'm looking forward to any upcoming battle. Say, is Cayn the person that walks out of the group? You mentioned somebody will last chapter. Well, speaking of updates, I hope to have a new episode of my story posted later today.
Anime Queen chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
Tee hee! cute! lol _ Nice chapter, please keep going! It's okay that it takes you a while, lol, it's the same for me, so I know how you feel. _~
Totoya chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
Poor Raptor! She got yelled at!

Things are getting pretty intense with Mollie still unconcious, I'm glad she'll be better soon!

I can't wait to find out about your other twists!

All of your chapters give such good insight into the characters and their thoughts and feelings of each other, I love the way this is written!

Hurry and update soon!
Destin chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
Sorry it took me a while to review. I've been busy as you can see with my slow updates. Anywayz this is great ! Update soon ! Pleaze !

I want to know what happens next !

111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »