Reviews for Lathrin
Vrykyl chapter 17 . 6/23/2004
This is an awesome story. Your ideas are amazing, and the details and characters are creative and interesting. I really think this story could easily become a full-fledged novel is you flushed it out and added more space in between events.
Great job and keep writing!
Alex Gilber chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
As far as I have read this story has great plot. I like you style of writingit is fairly clear. Just make sure that the qualities you give your character match their actions. Since you have created an interesting world of fantasy that none of us readers know about you can describe it more in detail, unless you mean to have us guesing. Also, sorry I'm really critical on such a good story, make sure your main character has a "problem" that needs to be solved in the beginning. Otherwise this is a great story that keeps the readers interest.
J. S. Lansing chapter 17 . 10/9/2003
Such short chapters for Lathrin. I find this story fascinating, and I quite like it! _ Anyway, interesting chapter! Update soon!

J. S. Lansing chapter 16 . 9/24/2003
Oh! Interesting! Haha, can you believe I'm reviewing this before the Ways of Magic? I've just been caught up in school and everything. I hardly have time to review! Anyway, interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next! So...what is it with Lathrin anyway? And, ha, he's going to die in the end, too.

Lirael Goldenhand chapter 16 . 9/21/2003
ah! don't stop THERE!
korakane chapter 14 . 7/10/2003
Not only are prisons annoying, they are EVIL...
J. S. Lansing chapter 14 . 7/10/2003
Ha! Lathrin had to pay all that money. Poor guy. I wondered what happened to Nalwyn and is affection blossoming? Anyway, nice chapter and I can't wait for the next. Update as soon as you get back.

Lirael Goldenhand chapter 14 . 7/10/2003
oh dear...Lathrin'll be SO happy...
SSSRoaB chapter 13 . 7/7/2003
O. The plane-hopper's story. Ahem. Right. Well, UPDATE!
korakane chapter 13 . 7/5/2003
I really like this story, and the characters are developed really well.
J. S. Lansing chapter 13 . 7/5/2003
Nice development. They're starting to like each other, huh? It's sad that in the end, he dies. But then, everyone dies. Not much happened, but it really adds to the story. I like how you did that to tell us about them, because you really begin to wonder about them. Good job. Wow, I'm actually trying to tell about the good parts, and not just all that candy-coated stuff about how I love it! (I still love it, by the way) Well, please update *both* of your stories soon.

korakane chapter 12 . 7/5/2003
Wizards ARE Annoying. That I can relate with. I like this story
J. S. Lansing chapter 12 . 6/29/2003
_ Interesting! Haha, chamber pots! Great way to include them! Anyway, glad you updated! _ Interesting chapter. Who is this mysterious character called Morian? ::arches eyebrow:: Update again sooN!

J. S. Lansing chapter 11 . 6/26/2003
Oh...interesting! Update soon! I love your stories! I'm sorry if this is so sugar-coated, but I can't find anything to criticize! _ Update sooN! I expect them!

Anne chapter 9 . 6/25/2003
All right all right! I am reviewing!

hehe

I think Lathrin was stupid to step right next to the fire-he shoulda come

from further away, then walked.

But yeah, onto the review

GIMME MORE

I will not stop bugging you about this until you finish the story and

lemme finish reading it

get it? MORE

yeah, that's about it.

the review part is its good enough for me to demand more and

mercilessly attack you until you give me more. Lol.

ciao