Reviews for Finding My Way Back Home
B.H.Marinich chapter 22 . 8/22/2009
Oh, please don't tell me this is the end! haha.

I've loved this story from the very beginning.

You're an excellent writer and I do hope tihs story is published. It's simply amazing. )

B.H.Marinich chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
awe. so sad.

I love it!

Hehe.

B.H.Marinich chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Ah!

I love it!

Hehe.

Listen to me... I'm sounding like a crazy child.

But I do, really love this story.

It's very unique.

I've never read anything like it and so far that's been a great thing! )

B.H.Marinich chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
Eek! _

So he has a split personality, does he?

Or is there more to the puzzle?

Another amazing chapter and I can't wait to read more.

B.H.Marinich chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Oh... )) Nice.

This is turning into one of my favorite stories on fictionpress.

B.H.Marinich chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Another great chapter.

I'm still confused about just what it is that sets off her dad. He was reluctant to talk about her mother, yes, but he didn't snap until later in the conversation when Pearl mentioned dreaming.

I'm curious to see just what it is about dreaming that sets her father off.

B.H.Marinich chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Another great chapter, but this one wasn't as good as the last for me. Everything seemed too good to be true. I'm just waiting for that one thing to turn her life upside down again (assuming that there will be one).

B.H.Marinich chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
I absolutely love this story. I've not read much yet, but what I've read so far has been excellent. I like Pearl's character very much and I can't wait to see how it progresses.

One problem I saw a few times, though was you made too many sentence fragments.

"Yes. He's fine, just fine."

That should have been...

"Yes, he's just fine."

Other than that, it seems fine to me.

Keep up the work. ))

B.H.Marinich chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I really enjoyed this.

Well, not that a poor girl such as herself being tormented by her thoughts everyday is enjoyable, but the writing was amazing and you seem to have a great plot.

Happy Writing!

(or sad if you prefer)

DXM Junkie chapter 22 . 5/13/2004
Wow _ This story is so good! Please continue it Gleechumber! Your one of my favorite authors after all...
I thought it was very gross what Pearl's father had been doing... well you never described it in detail. He was web-camming naked children for money right? That is so gross.
I hope James and Pearl stay together. They are so cute!
Pori-Chan
Fae the Faery chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Hey, thanks for your interest in my critique! I will have a critique to you a.s.a.p.! Sorry if it takes longer than you'd like!
Not without respect,
Miss Fae
katera chapter 19 . 9/27/2003
what does robert and charles do for a living
Semy chapter 22 . 7/1/2003
no it can't b finished! i wanted 2 know her mum...sob sob...are you gonna do any spin offs? a brilliant story, really and truly! :-
Semy chapter 20 . 7/1/2003
You must be getting bored of my reviews now! i didn't expect this, did you have a lot of chapters ready or something? Anyway, great chapter, i like the scene with the head of year especially the part, where she says that they always want something more. i'm just trying to think of something you could improve on, because i know i would get bored/annoyed with praise all the time, i'd want something for me to work towards. erm maybe the two have become 'lovey dovey' too quickly...they were still a bit shy before...meh i'm not actally sure. anyway cool story! cd u r'n'r mine? thank you!
Semy chapter 19 . 6/30/2003
wow! that update was quick! this is a reli great sotry, though i thought that something bigger could have been made over the birthday...mother or something...but no doubt you have your plans! :-D