Reviews for your idiosyncrasies
elze chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I could really rap to this

*grins devilishily*
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Nice. You have a wonderful vocabulary, and use it well in your work.
Asmodeus Sanity chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i esp loved the ending tho the rest was good too

"didn't know if it was love or hate... but it surrendered"

i think thats realy tru 2 a lot of things

which makes it relateable

which makes it good

so good job...

-eville kittie
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I really loved this one, it was really well written!
kalariah chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
You have a gift for putting into words the emotions so many of us feel, that it's almost uncanny. I had a relationship similar to this once, except that it was I who walked on, and my dear friend who was left behind...

I wish a thousand times over that such a move was not necessary, but too often in the course of life we must make difficult choices. Great job on your poem.
Tenika D chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Wow . . . How sad . . . I really liked it, but . . . Wow . . . One thing, you might want to edit this just a bit. Y'know, capitalize the i's to I. Other than that, you've done a great job. This is probably the first poem that's made me want to cry.

Tenika Dargan
Amalia Janeway chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Wow. Very moving. It's sad when things don't work out. I know. It's happened to me.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Another amazing poem from you! I love your rhyming! It all rhymes but it's not too much. Perfect! I like the emotion expressed in this poem, especially the very last line.
Megaroni chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
You've got the whole urban-romance thing going...very nice. I like your stuff. It's real and not fluff.
oh-sweet-nothing chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
whoo! i like this one. it's really good.
LottieLuck chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was really good. I liked it, kinda reminds me of one of mates. Keep writing.
Incubabe chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I like the idea but it struggles with the rhyme.

Maybe a spot of free verse would work?
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
BIG WORD! and omg u know the meaningn! ive read like 10 poems about idiosyncrasity and all of 3 knew what the word meant. Bravo.(*audience cheers*)oh..the poem was good 2.

~Nat~
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
*sigh*

That was great. Don't know what else to say. But I enjoyed it.
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
This is beautiful. You have so much talent. Keep writing!

~Damaged