Reviews for nothing
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow the rambaling musings of a teenage boy. Very interesting. I liked it a lot.
Jayn06 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
yo that was wow its so deep it has so much meaning in it you could become a great writer some day keep up the work im about to add you to my faveorite list i only add people who have really deep and nice poems or good stories

-little rose
Hucklekree chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow...thanks for letting me in on that one. Truly amazing!

My favorite line : "I wish life's answers ("questions" is that what that's supposed to be? anywho) were witten on my hands and its solutions on my sleeves."

You have a strong voice, I don't agree with everything but very rarely I do. I'm sure you've heard this a million and thirty times, but anywho keep writing!
Nobody1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
the beginning of this poem was much better than the end. you need to worry about rhyming things less. your attempts to rhyme things is alienating your meaning. your meaning is much clearer, much more strengthened and thus far more emotionally powerful when you do not worry heavily about rhyme scheme. remember that
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Addicting poem! It was so long but I just couldn't stop reading. It really makes you think...
Andaren chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Oh, I'm confused! My head hurts a bit (that's because my head always hurts when I see a paradox like 'Something is nothing')

Again, well done!

Blessed Be,

Andaren x
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
(First of all, I accidently messed up on my review for "nothing happiness"...so i'm going to stick them together if you don't mind...sorry about that!)

My favorite line, from both versions, is "nothing made me satisfied, nothing made me glad". Such is the call of my life! :) And what a perfect way to express it.

It's a sad message, but a happy poem. (Don't you love when you can correctly contradict yourself? I do!) It seems like its hopeless as looking at nothing, but it provides hope because you can acknowledge what isnt there. (Does that make ANY sense? Holy bananas, I need to stay off the computer at 3 in the morning!)

Anywho, I love it!
Damaged chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
I absolutely love this one. I can see this turned into a song by a rap artist. You have so much talent! Keep up the awesome writing!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
that has to be one of the best poems I've ever read, not even kidding about it. i really don't know what to say, so i'll leave it at nothing. Keep Writing
Bbyblue222 chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
that is really really good. thanks for visiting my page by the way.
Thyphy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003